Density Required For Illusion Of A Fullhead?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
my frontal third is basically gone lol

what kind of numbers am i looking at to rebuild that area and have it look full again, and be able to spike it up and style it. i got no interest in implanting hair just for coverage, and have some bullshit thin comb over. id rather just buzz.

whats the minimum required grafts needed for this? 2000? 3000 grafts? assuming hair thickness is average

shookwun

Reaction score
my frontal third is basically gone lol

what kind of numbers am i looking at to rebuild that area and have it look full again, and be able to spike it up and style it. i got no interest in implanting hair just for coverage, and have some bullshit thin comb over. id rather just buzz.

whats the minimum required grafts needed for this? 2000? 3000 grafts? assuming hair thickness is average
Depends.

Bald frontal third alone 3000 grafts
Frontal third with semi healthy forelock and temple points 2000

Those stupid temple points eat up grafts. Can only use 1s for a feathered result. Takes a lot.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends.

Those stupid temple points eat up grafts. Can only use 1s for a feathered result. Takes a lot.

i actually have those temple points still lol. in fact i need them to recede more to create a better balance to my face. there almost touching my f*****g eyebrows. makes the receding of my hairline look huge.

none of this matters anyway unless i can put a halt to the balding. which isnt gonna happen unless some of this new tech can help me

i will know in a year or 2 if this is the case

shookwun

Reaction score
i actually have those temple points still lol. in fact i need them to recede more to create a better balance to my face. there almost touching my f*****g eyebrows. makes the receding of my hairline look huge.

none of this matters anyway unless i can put a halt to the balding. which isnt gonna happen unless some of this new tech can help me

i will know in a year or 2 if this is the case
Accept your subhuman fate

Get some topical finasteride from Hasson&wong.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
This might seem strange, but I'd sacrifice some temple point hair to cover crown or vertex bare spots. Another random thought, people with big heads are luckier too. More surface area to yield donor areas. Which is why I'm additionally fucked as I have a smaller head.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
fredddd.png

hair loss pattern similar to freddies. but temples are very strong, putting even more emphasis on my balding (middle pic)

was actually thinking of having some of the area lasered off to give a better balance (3rd pic)

shookwun

Reaction score
View attachment 60047

hair loss pattern similar to freddies. but temples are very strong, putting even more emphasis on my balding (middle pic)

was actually thinking of having some of the area lasered off to give a better balance (3rd pic)
Fool

Temple peaks are what create a balanced frame while.providing harmony the face. Eliminates the wide forehead syndrome look

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lasered off?! Geez, man, gimme dem points!

i know its ridiculous isnt it

removing hair to look less bald lol

was even thinking of using them for hairline. given there fine texture. but this would leave scarring i wouldnt be able to camouflage

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fool

Temple peaks are what create a balanced frame while.providing harmony the face. Eliminates the wide forehead syndrome look

lol i know it sounds crazy. but my hairline is receded so much, my super strong super lower temples points are only making it look worse

going for a high hairline hair transplant and higher temples points brings better balance. keeping the ones i have makes the receding look worse and makes my forehead appear bigger

its ridiculous i know

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the only advantage I have. I don't scar. I've been sliced and diced with collar bone surgery, shoulder, slashed in the leg with a knife and fireplace pokered in the head. After a couple/ three years, I can't even find a scar or suture line. If only my hair had remembered to stay on my head.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends.

Also thickening with finasteride can help create an illusion of fullness if the person is not already on finasteride.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus Toppik

Even with a gold standard transplant I would still use concealer. It's psychological for me.