depo provera

antonio666

Reaction score
I have been on avodart for 5 months now and very dissapointed thus far.
Have just ordererd oral spironolactone from inhouse and will be using 100mg per day as well as avodart and minoxidil,nizoral.If in another 6 months i am still going backwards i have decided although i love shagging women to chemical castrate myself with the use of depo provera.

I hope i never have to use this but i am prepared to if need be,i was having a long hard think to myself,i can live with out sex and not end up killing myself,but i cannot live without hair.

feel free to call me a complete loon but this is how much i don't want to go bald

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you on the foam?

you still haven't been on treatments anywhere near long enough to see the benefit.

PATIENCE !!

oh and stay away from that oral spironolactone sh*t please. you'll grow tits, or worse, turn into IBM.

G

What's with all these dudes who are saying they CANNOT live without hair? Where is this world going to? Men are acting like pussies because they lose some of their hair. So basically you're saying that you live for your hair, and there's nothing else to you than hair. You will never have sex, you will never get married nor will you ever have kids if you're going the castration route. I know that hairloss sucks, and it affects me way more than I could've ever imagined. But I wouldn't give up on life for hair.

docj077

Reaction score
Good luck finding a doctor to prescribe that for you. If you find one, let me know, so I can call him up and ask him why he's such a terrible physician.

docj077

Reaction score
I hope that you understand what depo provera is and why you shouldn't be using it.

Very poor decision making on your part, sir.

CCS

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
also if chemical castration does not work i will do surgical method

I can't believe guys on here keep saying I'm crazy when this guy says stuf like this.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Antonio,

Keep in mind that there will be no turning back once you cause permanent damage like that to yourself. I remember when I tried finasteride, I had heard the horror stories about impotence, but I took it anyway thinking that hairloss was just not an option. When I started having libido issues, the idea of permanent side effects became much more real and more serious to me than my hair. All I'm saying is you may be taking you manhood for granted, and by the time you realize what it means to you, it may be too late. I'm not downgrading the importance of hair. My hair has meant way more to me than it does to most guys, but don't ruin your life completely. You still have much to give. For the record, this message was not to bash finasteride or any finasteride users. It was just my personal experience.

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
Antonio,

Keep in mind that there will be no turning back once you cause permanent damage like that to yourself. I remember when I tried finasteride, I had heard the horror stories about impotence, but I took it anyway thinking that hairloss was just not an option. When I started having libido issues, the idea of permanent side effects became much more real and more serious to me than my hair. All I'm saying is you may be taking you manhood for granted, and by the time you realize what it means to you, it may be too late. I'm not downgrading the importance of hair. My hair has meant way more to me than it does to most guys, but don't ruin your life completely. You still have much to give. For the record, this message was not to bash finasteride or any finasteride users. It was just my personal experience.

Damn, I just developed sexual sides...horrible. I am completely impotent after 2 weeks of propecia.

How long did it take your drive to get back to normal?

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the first time I tried it, I was on it for like a month and a half. The second time, maybe two months. The first time I felt most of it come back within two weeks, and basically in full within the month. The second time, I think it took a little longer to come back in full. Maybe like two months. I think you will be alright though, since you were only on it for two months. Don't freak out yet.