Derm Mach, Onion Garlic Apple cider vinegar and Raw Cocoa

TheIronWool

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinning at the front and its gotten worse over the years, i deal with it best way i can and what i use lately seems to help and i can honestly say i've seen no hair fall out...

I have fresh onion and garlic juice mixed with Apple Cider vinegar in a spray bottle (Keep in fridge), I have this on wet hair as i get out the shower and lightly blow dry as i comb to what ever style as this mix give you volume and allows me to style my hair how i please, its also allows me to apply my raw cocoa which gives me the look of a thick full hair... Now if the mixture is right i dont need hair spray or and thing but i do use some time to time...

Now ive started Derm Mach which takes a little getting used too, I prefer to scrape out some to apply on hair after i blow dryed with my mix...

Maybe a round compact sponge may work better then the crappy thing they give you..

I also take Biotin, L Methonine, L arginine, Inisotol, L Cysteine, Colostrum and I hope one of them is helping hair not fall out... I also add these little guys to my hair mix

I eat alot of Meat and Veg but never really helped hair but something lately has helped.

Blend onions and Garlic then get the juice needed to add to vinegar and add some more garlic in, all good for scalp and alopecia. Add other ingredients and shake and leave in fridge.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Putting onion and garlic on your head doesn't stink?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain to us how any of this is supposed to stop DHT from getting to the hair follicles?