DermaHeal discount code

Jacob

Reaction score
I did a search and I didn't even see DermaHeal mentioned..but maybe the search function is screwy? :dunno:

There's more info out there on the WWW(Caregen is the maker) including other hair forums. I have no idea what this stuff can do, if anything. Just posting in case anyone is interested.

http://www.2weeksmiracleusa.com/store/index.php/products/anti-hair-loss.html

The 15% off code is hair loss-0609 ..you may have to type it out instead of copy/pasting.

Jacob

Reaction score
A description of some of the ingreds(and comparison to another product) by Astro_boy over at HLF:

Doing some research on both Dermaheal and LA Science products it seems they are different. Dermaheal appears to be using Human recombant protiens and LA Science only the mimicking peptides. Probably why its cheaper. Here's what I found.

DermaHeal:

IGF-1(Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) - Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells. - Increase collagen and elastin levels and reduce blotchiness. - Refine texture glides effectively and slim your face and body with a fat burning effect. - Strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft.

bFGF (basic Fibroblast Growth Factor) - Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells. - Involve in normal skin growth, healing and wound repair. - Strengthen skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin. - Help blood circulation in the scalp and revitalizing hair follicles.

Prohairin B4 - Increase cell growth and migration. - Promote hair growth by activating the stem cells of hair follicle. - More stable and prolong action than native proteins.

VEGF(Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) - Hair growth stimulation through the facilitation of nutrient feeding to hair follicle by the VEGF- induced angiogenesis.

LA Science:

CG-Keramin 2 - Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells. - Refine texture glides effectively and light up skin. - Delivery of CG-Keramin2 to the base of the follicles which helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft.

CG-IDP2 - Strengthen skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin. - Involve in normal skin growth,healing and wound repair. - Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells.

Prohairin B4 - Increase cell growth and migration. - Promote hair growth by activating the stem cells of hair follicle. - More stable and prolong action than native proteins.

Decopeptide-42 Can't find this one on Caregen site, it's possible they meant oligopeptide-42

CG-Fibramin (oligopeptide-42) - Strengthen skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin. - Involve in normal skin growth, healing and wound repair. - Promote hair growth and inhibit depigmentation of hair. - Help blood circulation in the scalp and revitalizing hair follicles.