Dermarolling Results After One Week

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
First my story : 18 started reciding temples, 20 started to thin all over in nw6 pattern at 24 I was almost completely bald ... Now 26 I used a lot oils, natural supplement and regained a lot of small hairs all over my scalp ...

However it was time consuming and I stopped, looked around and found dermarolling
I bought a dermapen and used a couple of days ago ..
My results are just incredible just after one session : not single colored hair but at least thousands of invisible hairs (you have to watch it from a specific angle and a certain light)

My question is can this invisible hairs become colored? I don't care if it will become strong as my hair on donor cuz I like the buzz cut 0,5mm to 3mm and I don't care regain temples I like the nw2 pattern but not the nw6 at 25 completely shaved it's chick repellent ..

The worst is not being bald but bald with ugly head shape which is my case ... And in this cases you have to have some kind of hairline cuz you don t look good without it ...

Sorry for my English

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my man add mino and fina or u will remain bald who knows maybe u r good responder ...

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
my man add mino and fina or u will remain bald who knows maybe u r good responder ...
First of all I know that with Fina and mino I will have better results than just dermarolling, maybe even regrowing all my hair cuz just with serenoa I regained a lot of hairs I cannot imagine what I would be able to do with Fina but :
1. When you start with this you have to take it for the rest of your life, a f*****g drug man at my 20s for the rest of my life imagine taking finesteride at 80 ... f*** it, f*** my hair I prefer being bald insted
2. Minoxidil you have to use it twice a day having probably oily and greasy scalp smelling like sh*t for regaining a little bit of hair I m not disciplined at all so no for me ..
3. The price factor :its a lot of money every month for a drug, to be Like an ill person , f*****g your hormones and in some cases getting sides getting low sec drive ecc
4. Even with Norwood 6, there is some girl that find me attractive... Maybe 1 out of 10 but hey it's better than nothing ... Keep in mind that I was extremely attractive before and I could pull out 7 chick's out of 10 just based on my look...
5. I just want to add a little more texture and watching my first week result I could be extremely happy if just the invisible hair becomes vellus with color.... That's it and when I get in my 30s if I could I will do the tsuji thing and resolve this cosmetical problem cuz I'm not a right candidate for hair transplant ...

Less enjoyable life with this sh*t? Yes, but we must deal with problems in our life ...

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try RU if you're scared of finasteride. Kinda pricey, but less chances of sexual sides.