Dermatopoietin Hair Protection System

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.dermatopoietin.ch/

Haven''t seen this posted here yet, and they are looking for (up to 10)shedders that can get the product at an even bigger discount if they follow their guidelines(hair counting, etc) I didn't have much luck finding enough folks in another forum. Those who shed 150+ hairs a day and are interested, please let me know. It would be nice if you've already discussed your shedding in the shedding section(which is another reason I'm asking here at HairLossTalk.com) They already are offering a discount to the rest of us as well. And yes..I am getting a free kit for doing this for them.

No claims being made..this is in the "New Treatments" section for a reason.

http://www.swiss-cosmeceuticals.com/hairset.html

DERMATOPOIETINTM is a 159 amino acid long
polypeptide. It is constantly produced by skin almost
exclusively onto the stratum corneum (upper skin layer)
of the human epidermis. DERMATOPOIETINTM serves as
an autocrine factor that initiates a cascade of events
directed to deeper layers of skin.
Activation of cell growth signaling cascade
DERMATOPOIETINTM activates genes encoding growth
factors such as keratinocyte growth factor (KGF)1-3,
hepatocytes growth factor (HGF)1, granulocytemacrophage
growth factor (GM-CSF)4, and transforming
growth factor-alpha (TGF-alpha)5. These growth factors,
in turn, initiate a cascade of events leading to fibroblast
and keratinocyte proliferation, keratinocyte migration6,7,
and entire skin renewal.

DERMATOPOIETINTM suppress expression of
connective tissue growth factor (CTGF), a major
fibrogenic factor responsible for excessive scarring or
keloid formation through promoting proliferation and
collagen synthesis of mesenchymal cells12

To get the regular discount-Email them at info@unicos.ch and have this in the message: "Hair Loss forum poster here..Premium service code requested"...and they will provide the password and login for access to the special prices. Which..as they sent me..are:

SERUM DAY 1 TO 4 / 40 ml 43011 41.10 CHF
SERUM DAY 5 TO 14 / 60 ml 43012 36.40 CHF
KIT / 40 ml + 60 ml 43010 64.40 CHF
This prices could be changed (+/-1-3%)

And of course- feel free to edit or delete this if it's not appropriate. Just passing this on...trying to help...etc etc.

Jacob

Reaction score
Just got done with my third round of the 1-4 day product..so for me anyway(15 pumps) it's lasting longer than we were told it should.

Nothing to really post about other than it's a very nice topical to apply. Clear gel that absorbs very well and smells good. Depending upon how it does for those of us trying it out now..it may be a good topical for those who just don't like to use topicals for whatever reason. Use it 4 days in a row..then wait 10 days before applying it again. Unless the 5-14 day product is also used.

They mainly "advertise" it to help decrease/stop shedding. I currently don't have that problem so I'm waiting it out to see if it helps with regrowth. A woman in another forum is experiencing much less shedding with the product..seems nothing has worked like this stuff has. Time will tell if the good news continues.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am trying this out as well since I am always a sucker for new products for hair loss. I do notice slightly less shedding so far and it does make my hair look thicker cosmetically. I use it at night and I already did the serum for the the first 4 days and now using the other serum for the next 10 days.

Jacob

Reaction score
They are supposed to be changing the 5-14 day product to be more like the 1-4..more cosmetically appealing etc.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't mind either serum but the clear serum definitely is nicer. If I get some regrowth or thickening of existing hairs I will be happy. Even if I shed less, I will be happy. The stuff smells nice too. Jacob, I hope this works better than your last "adventure" you started with the AG hair complex. After all, it was YOU who initiated that hoopla............. :whistle: And once again, you have initiated a new "test team" for this Swiss Miss stuff. At least this one is not as much as a gamble as before. I almost fell for the Lamas hair serum but I think I can wait on that one. And I most certainly will not try the American Crew Hair Recovery System. I think I will start "sitting on the fence" for a while.

Jacob

Reaction score
I know..and it was I who..as usual...at the same time posted that I have no idea what it can do..don't get your hopes up..etc. Unlike certain folks/posters I know that actually sell things themselves :whistle:

I love the Lamas product..as you probably already know. The American Crew Hair Recovery System I'm not too familiar with. I know they came out with a cu peptide product years ago.

BTW..I thought you were seeing results with that other..you know..product? Maybe I missed your last posts on it.

Jacob

Reaction score
It probably could be used that way..but they suggest just continuing the cycle- once you're done with the 5-14 day stuff..start with the 1-4 day again.

Jacob

Reaction score
On stopping or slowing down shedding..yeah. At another forum at least. I'm seeing some regrowth even..but I'm obviously using other things as well.

I'm afraid the same thing is happening as happens with almost everything out there. People aren't sticking with it long-term. I guess many just haven't bothered to give an update yet though....

guitar66

Reaction score
i'm interested in checking this out, i'm diffused in a Norwood-6 pattern, but I still have decent coverage at this point and I'm told by friends that its not noticeable yet. At least when its dry. I'd love to slow down the shedding.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ingreds for the updated 5-14 day product: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Carbometer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum.

Keep in mind it's the 1-4 that contains the real goodies.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IN a hurry, so can't read all, but do they need you to STOP other treatments meanwhile.
I would be interested in trying. I shed every summer (you can search my earlier posts on this) so would be a great test.

guitar66

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Ingreds for the updated 5-14 day product: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Carbometer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum.

Keep in mind it's the 1-4 that contains the real goodies.

hmmm, seems that the 5-14 is basically pointless...?
do you just use the 1-4 over and over again?

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't think you'd need to stop all treatments...but it'll be hard to blame or give credit to whatever is making things worse or making things better. Could be a combo that would be doing either as well. I use other things with it.

I don't know if the 5-14 would be "pointless"..but it may not be needed. Whether you use it or not you'd just keep using the 1-4 after the 14th day.

Jacob

Reaction score
Earlier they had that pilot study...the latest is- "Interim analysis February 2011 (25 volunteers without medical conditions)"

I'm assuming just anyone can view it here..let me know if you can't.

http://www.keepandshare.com/Doctor/2666377/dermatopoietin-106k?da=y

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudes

this thing seems to work, and this company smells professional
i did not try it, talking from couple of experiences cited here and there and their studies. not a breakthrough but i would say ecuapil on stereoids. what do you think..

i looked at their anti aging study it is also impressive. i mean the company is no hype it seems.

whatcha think ? anyone tried their product for an extended period ? i am VERY interesting in learning more about this option

Jacob

Reaction score
I've been using it pretty much since it's been available...but I've been trying to work in DermaHeal while using it..and was told by the Dermatopoietin folks not to use 'em so close together. So in a way it's screwed up using it like I'm supposed to. Will be changing that soon though...

Keep in mind they're mainly focusing on it's use for stopping or slowing down hairloss/shedding..and even say somewhere that it's not intended for Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness..or something like that. May be for legal reasons though.