DermMatch Rocks!

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
My first package of DermMatch has been in the closet for the last few weeks, never having used it. I was having a bad hair day the other day and I took it out and tried. Jesus christ. I would f*** DermMatch if I could, I like it so much.

Basically, any sign at all of hairloss is completely gone and I'm back to my Norwood 1 hairline when I use it. Confidence back, don't think about hair loss when I'm out and about. Love it. This is exactly what I needed to have while I wait for my year on Propecia to go by and see what it does.

Woot!

I know I sound like a salesman but just incredibly stoked on the stuff. Even if Propecia maintains what I have for the rest of my life and doesn't give me a little regrowth, I'll be set because this stuff makes it look like absolutely nothing is wrong.

G

why do you need dermatch if you anly have slight recession and the rest of your hair you said was very thick?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I use it right at the front and it makes it thick enough to match all the rest of my hair so that it basically becomes the head of hair I had in high school.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
DarklyCharming said:
I would f*** DermMatch if I could, I like it so much.

I DO, but my willy keeps getting brown - doesn't attract the ladies when your walking down the street naked!

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Try the Blonde Dermmatch. Might blend easier with the genitalia

G

what would happen if a girl started running her hands through your hair?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I've really fucked around with it. Messed up my hair, ran my hands through it, even slept with it in. Stayed in, didn't get on anything. I don't put a ton in, just enough to make it a little bit thicker.

G

i heard a story where someone slept with dermatch in there hair, then went to get their hair cut the next day and ther hairdresser thought that pieces of his pillow somehow got stuck in his hair.
Does it actually stick to your hair. If i was to spray it on a piece of paper and vigourously shake the paper would it come off?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not a spray, its a wet powder thing. And no idea. I just know it works well with my hair.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to work right, or at all really. :oops:

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning1 said:
Is this the same type of stuff as toppik?? How is it different?

Cheers,

Toppik - monkey pubes in a tub

Dermatch - sexy makeup for your hair which covers and coats each strand in a lovingly seductive embrace! OHHHHHHH DERMATCH :oops:

TJ2002

Reaction score
??

I was wondering if Dermatch would be good for me. Here's my hair situation. In appearance I have a full head of hair, but in reality my hair is thin/fine. I have a "v" hairline now but can easily cover it up because my hair is "loose". Because my hair isn't so thick, there isn't a ton I can do with it. I usually part it on the side and comb it over and put it up a little and it usually looks pretty good. Will Dermatch help me? Does this stuff stick to your hair and make your hair thicker and easier to style?

Thanks

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: ??

TJ2002 said:
Will Dermatch help me? Does this stuff stick to your hair and make your hair thicker and easier to style?

Thanks

It does for me but don't come and beat me with your monkey stick if it doesn't. The best thing you can do is give it a run. It's cheap and won't kill you to try, so why not.

G

i dont think id feel right wearing it, it would make me more paranoid for some reason

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
bartman654 said:
i dont think id feel right wearing it, it would make me more paranoid for some reason

Have you tried it?

Well I have. And it sure is amazing! After a little practise it only takes me about 3 minutes to apply. I then let it dry for 5 min. while doing something else and then add a bit of non-stiffning mouse. By adding mouse to the whole head of hair, you make the hair look a bit wet and darker all over. This makes it impossible to detect DermMatch. When I don't have mouse in my hair, it's possible to see the difference in colour between the darker DermMatch areas and the natural hair. If no mouse, I can also see that the areas covered with DermMatch have a slight metal-blue colour. I know, seems odd, but I can tell in a bathroom light, from the right angle, but after mouse --- I am ready to rumble!

I only have loss on my front, and if it wasn't for DermMatch I would need to shave my head completely and wait for my regimen to kick in - if ever.

The way I see it, DermMatch will give me some years with hair, because the hair can get really bad and Derm will still come to the rescue.

I sure hope that my regimen will work sooner or later, but in the meantime I'm enyoing my hair (and gaine of confidence) which I have not done for the last 3-4 years.

To all of you diffuse thinners out there - try it! It costs litterally nothing. BUT it takes practise - don't throw it away after the first time of failure.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: ??

TJ2002 said:
I was wondering if Dermatch would be good for me. Here's my hair situation. In appearance I have a full head of hair, but in reality my hair is thin/fine. I have a "v" hairline now but can easily cover it up because my hair is "loose". Because my hair isn't so thick, there isn't a ton I can do with it. I usually part it on the side and comb it over and put it up a little and it usually looks pretty good. Will Dermatch help me? Does this stuff stick to your hair and make your hair thicker and easier to style?

Thanks

DermMatch will be amazing for you! It's excellent for diffuse thinners. As long as you have hair in all areas, then DermMatch will thicken them up and make them all darker.

Try it for Christ's sake!

G

you guys are really makin me want to give it a whirl, how much is it a bottle, how long does it last, what happens when you sleep with it in your hair?

JWM

Reaction score
You guys are ignoring the most important issue.

Shave My Poodle, who is that on your avitar?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Buffboy said:
Well I have. And it sure is amazing! After a little practise it only takes me about 3 minutes to apply. I then let it dry for 5 min. while doing something else and then add a bit of non-stiffning mouse. By adding mouse to the whole head of hair, you make the hair look a bit wet and darker all over. This makes it impossible to detect DermMatch. When I don't have mouse in my hair, it's possible to see the difference in colour between the darker DermMatch areas and the natural hair. If no mouse, I can also see that the areas covered with DermMatch have a slight metal-blue colour. I know, seems odd, but I can tell in a bathroom light, from the right angle, but after mouse --- I am ready to rumble!

Really good points there. It's really fast, maybe 10 minutes out of your day to get your hair in some kickass shape. It's really important to use a mousse or gel to give it a styled look so that the dermmatch exactly matches. That way, you aren't worrying if people are noticing slight variations in hair color. But! With the right product, it's damn near amazing what you can pull off. I personally use American Crew Pomade. It gives all your hair a shine and blends the Dermmatch perfectly. Plus, with Dermmatch and the Pomade, I can do the up spikey messy hair style I used to wear pre-hair loss and it looks exactly the same.