DHT home test

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if it works its a steal...i remember that such tests cost a significant amount of money when done in clinics.....anyway i am interested in tis product....BTW how do u check if u have more or less DHT levels once u get the reading.....

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it looks good but how can we be sure it is accurate in measuring our DHT levels? Also how many times will it work to read our DHT levels? Does it only work once?

rapidfrontal

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish we could come up with some solid information about this product, because it seems like it could be extremely helpful. At least, I know I would love to find out accurately if my dht levels are high relative to everybody else's.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rapidfrontal said:
I wish we could come up with some solid information about this product, because it seems like it could be extremely helpful. At least, I know I would love to find out accurately if my dht levels are high relative to everybody else's.
Damn streight. This product would be great for the forum. Its good to know its made by a lab at least. If it can use blood instead of saliva I can poke the scalp and test dht at the scalp level and find out for sure if topical dutasteride is effective enough to stop finasteride.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
If you dont want to pay for something like that and you have health insurance just go to your doctor and tell them that you want to measure your DHT levels. Most doctors should be cool enough with that to give a referal for bloodwork. If they arent, tell them you are suffering chronic fatigue and then drop a mention to measuring your DHT levels. They'll just add that to the sheet of things to check.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"In male and female-pattern baldness, one of the biggest culprits is Dihydrotestosterone"
im so tired of this sh*t in 2005. What are the OTHER CULPRITS of "PATTERN" HAIR LOSS.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Saliva tests are notoriously unreliable. Blood's the way to go.

D.

P.S. JayB: DHT is not necessarily the "culprit" in male pattern baldness. It's the way the body reacts to DHT that's the real culprit.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Saliva tests are notoriously unreliable. Blood's the way to go.

D.

P.S. JayB: DHT is not necessarily the "culprit" in male pattern baldness. It's the way the body reacts to DHT that's the real culprit.

Yes. But what the f*** is salvia? How do you take the test?

fordmollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're looking for accurate and reliable DHT home test results, it's essential to choose trusted resources. While our expertise at Remote Estimation is in Concrete Estimating Services in the United States, we understand the importance of precision in all areas. Just as we provide detailed cost estimates for construction projects, it's crucial to seek out home testing kits that offer accurate readings for your health. Always ensure you're using reputable services for any type of testing or estimation needs.