DHT Inhibitor Antiandrogen With No Sexual Side Effects

Reaction score
Do you think there is a relationship between our bald area on our head and our sleep position?
Maybe it sounds absurd, but you know when we are sleeping we touch our head on the back and two flanks with the pillow all the night, but never the frontal and vertex. In contrast our bald area prone to be the frontal area and vertex, do you think this is just a coincidence? Maybe it is not.
Does anyone ever think about it, or any research on it?
Any answer and communication is appreciated.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think there is a relationship between our bald area on our head and our sleep position?
Maybe it sounds absurd, but you know when we are sleeping we touch our head on the back and two flanks with the pillow all the night, but never the frontal and vertex. In contrast our bald area prone to be the frontal area and vertex, do you think this is just a coincidence? Maybe it is not.
Does anyone ever think about it, or any research on it?
Any answer and communication is appreciated.

www.againstalopeciaandbaldness.com

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=yañez soler

This is my theory

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
stop getting off topic,
in any case there is a keratene shampoo thread but i dont think anyone has tried the pills yet so lets see if someone gives it a go

jazz1

Reaction score
Don't waste your money too much bull**** out there!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
the link doesn't work. As it's just a shampoo I can't see how it will be as effective as finasteride

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
ofcourse not, the shampoo is soild though, i use it and it does its job for a shampoo,
im sure the pills will work too, its a solid company, what im not sure about is sides, im not 100% convinced i wont get sides because after all you are reducing dht
would be interesting if someone here gives the dht reducing pills a go,
its called alphaactive retard capsules

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, its keratene alphaactive retard, look it up, endorsed by a number of European hair transplant transplant docs recently so the science is intact,
apparently it says its a 5aR catalyse inhibitor and therefore does not reduce 5ar , just prevents its action of converting T to DHT

IMO sounds too good to be true, would be great if someone who has given finasteride a go can try this and let us know if that is indeed the case

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
why don't you try it and let us know? I'm not willing to give up finasteride for an unproven treatment

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
why don't you try it and let us know? I'm not willing to give up finasteride for an unproven treatment

im not telling you to, im talking specifically of people who have tried finasteride and cannot tolerate it, would be interesting to see if this works w/o sides

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ofcourse not, the shampoo is soild though, i use it and it does its job for a shampoo,
im sure the pills will work too, its a solid company, what im not sure about is sides, im not 100% convinced i wont get sides because after all you are reducing dht
would be interesting if someone here gives the dht reducing pills a go,
its called alphaactive retard capsules

does it reduce shed and help with regrowth like keto? If so is it dyring and harsh like it or is it conditioning?

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
does it reduce shed and help with regrowth like keto? If so is it dyring and harsh like it or is it conditioning?

no its not drying out at all,
i dont know iv used it 3rice a week for abt a month now, i very much doubt the shampoo will help with regrowth, look into the serum for that or the pills,
I use nizoral once a week too, id say this shampoo makes my hair feel better than the nizoral

cant comment on shedding, i have never shed much yet i recede and thin aggressively

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride doesn't cause it either in most people. It's a small minority that gets it. Why? Because DHT has nothing to do with sex drive, rather somehow finasteride may be lowering important neurotransmitters like dopamine in those that experience these side effects. This could be due to the running theory that finasteride may impact neurosteroids, but it doesn't do it in everyone so there has to be some genetic polymorphism that causes it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Short of a 5 year double blind study on the size and scope of propecia I am not trying anymore garbage crap. There is crap every other week claiming it does this or that with DHT but in the end some small tiny study with 10 people or on an animal is just not enough.
You have a new treatment? That is nice prove to me beyond a doubt it works and works better then what we have or I am not wasting my money.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
you are missing the whole point here, i think its quite logical to say this is something there to try for people who have tried propecia and have stopped cause of sides to see if it does what it claims it does,

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
thats good news, so we know it works which i didnt doubt anyway judging by the topicals

now to figure whether people who get sides on propecia are able to tolerate this

Sparky4444

Reaction score
thats good news, so we know it works which i didnt doubt anyway judging by the topicals

now to figure whether people who get sides on propecia are able to tolerate this

...well, kinda...it reduced DHT levels for this guy, but one guy does not constitute an adequate statistical sample size...

I am going to go to my doctor and get a DHT test done...screw this...I've been on prostizine for a couple of months, plus EquolSlim and Folexen since September...my loss has not halted at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like tests were done to verify DHT levels were affected...this looks promising...

....I think that the amount of Equol I've been taking isn't high enough...near 30mg/day...however, I'll know how much DHT is in my system soon...**** I should have done this a long time ago