Did Someone Here Play Detroit Become Human

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a game. I literally cried at the end even though I never cry at games/movies/series

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which ending did you get?
Kara and Alice cross the river with the boat but Alice dies on the way. I made some retarded choices. I left Luther to die at that point where he was about to get executed because I thought Kara stood no chance against those soldiers. Plus I went for the violent revolution with Markus because I was afraid that they would get massacred while being censored by the media ( I'm more cynical than I thought). As for Connor, I decided to sacrifice Hank. Well, it turns out I could have saved everyone

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kara and Alice cross the river with the boat but Alice dies on the way. I made some retarded choices. I left Luther to die at that point where he was about to get executed because I thought Kara stood no chance against those soldiers. Plus I went for the violent revolution with Markus because I was afraid that they would get massacred while being censored by the media ( I'm more cynical than I thought). As for Connor, I decided to sacrifice Hank. Well, it turns out I could have saved everyone

Wow you really got every sh*t ending lol. That in itself is an achievement.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow you really got every sh*t ending lol. That in itself is an achievement.
No, there are far worse endings. Like the one where Kara and Alice die in the recycling center. There is only one happy ending, getting all the right choices without tutorials/ guides is pretty unlikely.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, there are far worse endings. Like the one where Kara and Alice die in the recycling center. There is only one happy ending, getting all the right choices without tutorials/ guides is pretty unlikely.

Have you also played Heavy Rain? But why did you kill Hank? He had one of the best character arcs.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you also played Heavy Rain? But why did you kill Hank? He had one of the best character arcs.
I've played Beyond Two Souls (another fantastic game from Quantic Game) but not Heavy Rain... I killed him because I found him annoying , he whined about androids the whole time lol