Diddy you still around?

Deaner

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask you a question or two if y'are...

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure!

Oh, you said "diddy", my apologies.

G

but your daddy not diddy, or did you change from diddy to daddy back to diddy.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I was Bone daddy, then Bone diddly before changing to Bone piddly-diddly, and Bone diddly-daddy. After that.. came Bone Papa which did'nt last and the even worse Bone tinkle. After all the laughing and urine jokes subsided, I changed it to the classic name you all know and love today. I hope that clears things up.

G

I remember when Bone Daddy was called Phone Daddy and he used to call me up and frighten me, but it ok now

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:

Trax......where do you get the picture of this chick? She is always doing something different with her tits. Do you know this chick....LOL!!!

Tony

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was for a time.. B. Diddy. Then my large buttocked girlfriend broke up with me and I changed it back.. damn, I wish she woulda had my child, a pretty little girl with B. Diddy style.

Tynan, you brute.. you know you loved every minute of it.

Lover...

:oops:

G

brasileirao said:
traxdata said:

Trax......where do you get the picture of this chick? She is always doing something different with her tits. Do you know this chick....LOL!!!

Tony

Someone sent them to me at work. If you look at my avatar post in the off topic forum you can see them all there. You can link back to them from my own site. Of course, you could even do something unique like Tynan.

G

brasileirao said:
traxdata said:

Tony

Someone sent them to me at work. If you look at my avatar post in the off topic forum you can see them all there. You can link back to them from my own site. Of course, you could even do something unique like Tynan.

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm around once every few months, (as you can see considering this post is like 3 months old and i just noticed it now...and i forgot my login to boot)

Anyways i'm planning to give a huge update around the 1st of march
(marking 2 years on propecia) I've got probably over 100 pics of my hair throughout the 2 year period. Everythings still phenomenal ( knock on wood) , hair shed somewhat after summer but is nice and good now. Proscar is the only thing that is consistent over the 2 years, vitamins / supplements have all come and gone.

Bottom line - propecia kicked in hardcore around 8 / 9 months, and then peaked around the 15 - 16 month point. By peaked I mean went from thinning Norwood 1.5 to Norwood 1.5 with monsterously thick hair. Hairline has changed marginally if anything, but density is what it was *if not better* then all throughout my highschool years. Seriously no joke ppl i barely know would comment last summer on how crazy thick my hair was. My hair probably is still the same as the summer, but for me the sun dries out my wavy hair and gives the appearance of better thickness.

So yeah, coming from a guy who was scared shitless for about a year to take the drug, its worth every damn penny to me, and i pray i can just maintain another 2 years before having to switch to dutasteride. I'll share pics in a couple months. If ppl though my 9 months were good improvements my summer ones look even better (truthfully comparing my baseline to current ones even shock me sometimes... so weird to see the changes)

(Btw anyone with some bandwith wanna host them for me? PM me if you can)

Heh i guess i'm getting to veteran status on here, counting lurking its been 4 years guys, seems like yesterday too

Best of luck to everyone

Deaner

Reaction score
Holy crpa, I never expected a reply to this post :p Well it's good to hear you're still doing phenomenal Diddy, and that 8/9 month recovery is VERY VERY encouraging, since I'm right in the middle of my 8th month right now, and debating a haircut :D We'll see what happens by the year mark eh? :) Thanks for responding, and keep it up Diddy!