different types of head and shoulders

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i used the intensive care one last night as opposed to the thickening one. What makes it intensive?? more zinc? ALSO!!! i noticed that this one says it helps provent Seborrhea Dermatitis...which is what i'm battling. i've tried almost everything else except this one...hope it works!!! :lol:

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
I got head last night , had my shoulder looked at by the Orthoped today and gotta get some surgery...damaged goods here.

Pce Brian

misterium

Reaction score
I use Dry Scalp Care version, which is said to include ingredients to moisturize the scalp. 1% zinc as usual.

I like it, stuff is working.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
i used the intensive care one last night as opposed to the thickening one. What makes it intensive?? more zinc? ALSO!!! i noticed that this one says it helps provent Seborrhea Dermatitis...which is what i'm battling. i've tried almost everything else except this one...hope it works!!! :lol:

It contains selenium sulfide as opposed to pyrithione zinc. There was one study conducted by Johnson & Johnson that showed more hairs in anagen with selenium sulfide poos as well as pyrithione zinc.

Either are good to rotate with nizoral.

misterium

Reaction score
If they say Nizoral 1% is about as effective at regrowing hair as minoxidil 2%..

Does that mean hairs 'regrown' with Nizoral, will be dependent upon nizoral ?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes.

misterium

Reaction score
Wierd.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gay.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It works.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
If they say Nizoral 1% is about as effective at regrowing hair as minoxidil 2%..

Does that mean hairs 'regrown' with Nizoral, will be dependent upon nizoral ?

dry scalp version is freakin awesome.. i had severe itching and flaking up to the point where my scalp was flaking in chunks. after using head and shoulders dry scalp my scalp doesn't itch at all.

viperfish

Reaction score
I used the extra fullness last night and this morning I got more *** hairs than I know what to do with. No shedding either. :D

viperfish

Reaction score
Not all that great Jimmy! Started using the lasercomb about 1 month ago and that is all I am using. I want to see what it can do for me by itself. It was a $700 dollar investment and I don't want to start throwing other things on my scalp that may hinder it from working. I'm content with that for now although my hair looks like sh*t most days. How is it going for you?? Still on revivogen I take it??