Diffuse thining ( 17 )

Reaction score
Hye i think im diffuse thinning or at leats tarting
i currently have a Norwood 1.5-2 hairline and im using minoxdil to help with that
but recently ive been notching a kinda split spot in the middel of my scalp
my hair is thick over all but could this be the start of diffuse thinning / 5555.jpg666666.jpg777777.jpg888888.jpg999999.jpg1000000000.jpg
btw one the pictures is showing me covering the split

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
The fk, of course you're gonna see a bit of your scalp, especially if you have curly hair..

sp1989

Reaction score
Its probably just your curly hair. I would still go to your PCP or Derm to make sure its not something else. If you are noticing hairloss because its your hair and you would certainly know then of course get it checked. Could be something trivial like dermatitis. Hair like that probably got some buildup of grease and sweat causing dermatitis.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hye i think im diffuse thinning or at leats tarting
i currently have a Norwood 1.5-2 hairline and im using minoxdil to help with that
but recently ive been notching a kinda split spot in the middel of my scalp
my hair is thick over all but could this be the start of diffuse thinning /View attachment 40702View attachment 40703View attachment 40704View attachment 40705View attachment 40708View attachment 40709
btw one the pictures is showing me covering the split
You're seeing things that aren't there. Your hair is insanely thick. No thinning whatsoever in the pictures.

Maximus Hair!

Reaction score
Doesn't look like thinning to me. Curly hair just does that sometimes. However you know your hair more then anybody else. So if your concerned take pictures of your hair every few months in the same lighting with the same angle and compare to see if anything changes.

Good Luck.