Diindolylmethane?

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this quote online (below), which begs the question: if after 2 weeks the patient experienced a massive shed, it could have meant that he would be experiencing an excellent amount of regrowth. Every male pattern baldness product requires a massive shed in the beginning.

This is the problem of male pattern baldness. There are a lot of things out there that reportedly cause hair-loss, but you never know if it's actually a cure, but people think it's doing the opposite.

I did try DIM topically with DMSO.

I am pretty sure to be the only guy who did such test topically.
This info on DIM being an anti-androgen is not new, and DIM is cheap and easy to get from research labs at 99% purity in powder form...which I did.

DIM penetrates the skin well when mixed to DMSO. I did use a topical wiht 10% DMSO, wihch is needed to dissolve DIM and ethanol/PG as filler for the rest of the 90%.

ANd it did work for the first 2 weeks..but after that I started to shed a lot of hair like never before.

I was on dutasteride for 4 years, finasteride for 7 and RU for 3 years and never shed any hair..but DIM is also a potent Aromatase Inhibitor and therefore is not suited as male pattern baldness treatment.

Guys, just stick with RU..works great as anti-androgen.