DMI, melitane, forskolin,....other penetration agents

Jenner

Reaction score
Over the last couple of months I have been doing some experiments. The thing is: I have very light eyelashes and some grey hair, so I read something about the possible treatments.

Acetyl hexapeptide 1 increases melanin: so I ordered a liquid batch. A seller told me to mix with in a five percent solution with 10 pct DMI. Another one told me DMI is not necessary but you should keep the PH level between 5 and 7.
For many months I've been trying different formulas and got some results. Some lashes came in much darker.
The problem is: I have been mixing batches, not measuring the PH for a week and then it appeared to be too low, then I added baking soda and it got too high, so I added acid to lower it. This probably destroys a peptide I think? I notice the greys are a bit less.

Now somebody recommended me to add AH1 ( also named melitane) to saline water without the use of DMI, but maybe to have better results I could apply DMI ( diluted with water) right afterwards so the peptide doesnt get destroyed.

Another melanin enhancing agent is forskolin although I don't know how to put it in a formula, as it is soluble in organic solvents like ethanol and DMSO, I definitely ( also) want to use it around the eyes, so I don't know if a diluted version ( or softened by softening agents would be an option)

I know it's not directly linked to hairloss but as many of you guys have experience with this, it would be great to have some feedback.

gatoparduro

Reaction score
Question Melitane

Hello, i am researching in this topic.
My question is : where You bought the liquid melitane, price?

There a person who sell pseudocatalase with acetyl hexapeptid-1.
Have you heard about euk-134 ?
Here s a comment form another forum: "Thank you so much. I received the formula for melitane. They recommended me 10 ml melitane 10 ml dimethyl isosorbide as a carrier and 180 ml water to have maximum results."

I wish you all best

Gatoparduro

Jenner

Reaction score
Hello, i am researching in this topic.
My question is : where You bought the liquid melitane, price?

There a person who sell pseudocatalase with acetyl hexapeptid-1.
Have you heard about euk-134 ?
Here s a comment form another forum: "Thank you so much. I received the formula for melitane. They recommended me 10 ml melitane 10 ml dimethyl isosorbide as a carrier and 180 ml water to have maximum results."

I wish you all best

Gatoparduro

no, who is euk_134, I'm curious about it. I bought it from a chinese source, winkey or something. Was around 160 euros including delivery for 500 ML

Do you know anything about the forskolin mixing?

Jenner

Reaction score
I bought it in liquid

on forskolin: the question is: can you replace the ethanol by glycerine to treat more sensitive areas like eyelids?µ