Do I finally have the right Saw Palmetto?

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, here's what it says-

Standardised SP
320mg
standardised on fatty acids 42.5% - 136mg

I'll take 'em anyway.

Stingray

Reaction score
Maybe...you should get the standardized to 85-95% fatty acids tho.

Is it a gelcap?

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a gelcap. Saw Palmetto? Should be out partying and instead I'm spending weekends trawling through bloody chemists. Life's a ball. Thanks for your advice regarding my love life. After consulting many experts (female nonsense sites) your advice is all it comes down to. Next time we meet... :wink:

tomsmith
I don't care if my shlong turns to ruhbarb, I want my hair.

Stingray

Reaction score
Somehow I sense dissidence in your post.

You should get a robot penis like some of us have. It's much more betterer than the old flesh-flute style. Plus it's completely unaffected by drugs!

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Tom, if you got a 320mg gelcap, then you only need one dose daily. It's us pill fanatics with the 160mg gelcaps that need a double dose. Sting, my girlfriend likes my robot dick better than my fleshy one :( . The thing is that she can't tell the difference cause I fake my orgasms, and always make sure I put it in the booty when I'm done so that she wont detect the dry shots :wink: .

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
You forgot to hook up the super robot spunk attachment with optional turbocharged flinging ability. I can smack a fly on the wall at 40 feet :D

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, you two always seem to know about these new experimental treatments before anyone else. Yesterday when I was speaking to my Johnson he said I was a fool and needed to get some rehab. I told him everything was ok, that I could quit whenever I wanted to. Then my A- hole started bleeding. Oh dear...
Thanks guys.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
:twisted: Playing Devils Advocate... :twisted:

I just wanted to point out the complete impossibilty of having a "right" type of Saw Palmetto ... without any data to support that Saw Palmetto works in the first place.

You'd technically need to have clinical trial data showing it works, and then data that showed what dosage, and what exact type works best .. in order to answer that question.

Since we have no clinical data whatsoever... there is no right type, or right dosage. Its impossible to know, and pointless to discuss.

XL ... love ya man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah Hah! So I DO have the right type! Just kidding, thanks HairLossTalk.com.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
:twisted: Playing Devils Advocate... :twisted:

I just wanted to point out the complete impossibilty of having a "right" type of Saw Palmetto ... without any data to support that Saw Palmetto works in the first place.

You'd technically need to have clinical trial data showing it works, and then data that showed what dosage, and what exact type works best .. in order to answer that question.

Since we have no clinical data whatsoever... there is no right type, or right dosage. Its impossible to know, and pointless to discuss.

XL ... love ya man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which is the exact same reason this "Unproven Treatment Forum" was created. For all individuals who experiment with unproven treatments to state their own suggestions on dosages and types of medicines that they have personally benefited from! By the way, the only reason I take 320mg a day, is because that is the right dosage for the prostate... I guess good hair is just a side effect... :)

XL

G

i heard SP works best if flushed down the toilet and the full amount of propecia is ingested...

Stingray

Reaction score
I heard that being an idiot is contagious...don't breathe on me!

It works best WITH propecia. It sucks like a nickle wh*** by itself.

G

in the case of people who are called, ahem, stingray, it works best if you get the actual saw palmetto berries and squash them on your head routinely every hour whilst looking up and shouting
ITS MY HAIR DAMMIT AND IF YOUR TAKING IT, YOU WILL TAKE ME WITH IT YOU STUPID f****r.

Listen to the voices stingray, they talk sense.

Stingray

Reaction score
Hey *** monkey, just because rubbing your left testicle with liquefied v**** hasn't given you an erection yet doesn't mean you can diss my treatment. I squash my berries on my forehead with pride! And those voices can suck my c***. Wait, what's that? They're girls? and...they're LESBIANS!?!?!?

God loves me!