Do i have male pattern baldness?

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Your male pattern baldness isn't really noticable. Judging from your family history you probably start losing your hair. Finasteride is great at keeping your hair and preventing male pattern baldness from starting while you take it. You will have to figure
out for yourself if you are ok with the risks involved with taking finasteride. Consult your dermatologist for sure. I started at the age of 18 myself. Only sides I ever got were the loss of
morning wood which wasn't even noticeable to me until after I quit. Some
men develop post finasteride syndrome after they quit. We currently do not
know what causes this. I didn't get it but it does happen to some people. We don't even have a percentage on how many people it happens to.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to volunteer in the pfs research till they said they wanted a biopsy of
my c***. Bastards.
Maybe I will donate my deceased corpse
to the foundation instead. But I will keep it
secret in a will and testament. That way I don't get some lunatics killing me so they can start their foreskin happy experiments on my prematurely murdered corpse.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes you have to keep using it. A reminder though that if you do start showing signs of male pattern baldness minoxidil alone will not save you. You will need an androgen blocker like finasteride.

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
I think you might be getting there. Make sure to consult with your dermatologist first before trying extreme products.

stop dht

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm looks like my hair before 4-5 year ago , not sure u got male pattern baldness but u got some thinning on vertex or maybe just spirals not really sure u need to go dermatologist than u know what u got and you can catch it early even if u got male pattern baldness , dont waste time like me pls ( if u got male pattern baldness doctor will tell u )