Do people without male pattern baldness get this as well?

Deaner

Reaction score
I can't remember what it was like to not have male pattern baldness, plus I didn't check out my hair with extreme scrutiny when I didn't care So I dunno if it's normal for even non-MPBers, if they part their hair, to have quite a few (like maybe a line from front to back of 200-300 of em) of hairs that are maybe 0.5" in length running along the partline. I mean, even non-MPBers grow new hair, so they'd probably have some of these, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is Propecia growth, or just normal everyday hair growth. Thanks!

bombscience

Reaction score
Deaner said:
I can't remember what it was like to not have male pattern baldness, plus I didn't check out my hair with extreme scrutiny when I didn't care So I dunno if it's normal for even non-MPBers, if they part their hair, to have quite a few (like maybe a line from front to back of 200-300 of em) of hairs that are maybe 0.5" in length running along the partline. I mean, even non-MPBers grow new hair, so they'd probably have some of these, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is Propecia growth, or just normal everyday hair growth. Thanks!

Sounds like regrowth to me!