Do you guys Condition after Revita?

Jm0311

Reaction score
Right now i have Jasons Thin To Thick. i use the shampoo for a pre wash. but not sure if i should/have to use the conditioner after i use my revita.

Does a thickening shampoo effect using revita at all?
what is good to use besdies Jasons thin to thick? that is a great thickener?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Good question and was wondering this myself. A quick trawl of Google reveals that the "Fabao Canada" shop think that you can follow with a high quality conditioner, however, the DS Labs site says nothing about conditioners.

I would have thought it would be best not to follow with a conditioner to maximise the shampoo's chances of working unaffected. Further, conditioner may not be necessary as the shampoo is said to be exceptionally moisturising, with aloe etc in it. That said, I am not sure.

One to ask DS Labs perhaps?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why don't you use a conditioner before??

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
On the Revita bottle it says that you can use a conditioner afterwards.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
I used it for the first time today and used conditioner afterwards. Is there any need to though?

Sean68

Reaction score
does it dry out your hair like regular nizoral?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
I used it today, I shampood with it once, then again and left it on 5 mins like they say and didn't condition afterwards...and it didn't dry my hair out at all, and my hair gets dry extremely easily. So no, revita doesn't dry your hair out!

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
It's like a conditioning shampoo (most likely due to the emu and aloe). Everyone's hair is different - but I shampoo once w/ tricomin, rinse, then shampoo w/ Revita - and no dryness whatsoever.

No conditioner needed in my instance.