Do You Have To Be Handsome For A Girl To Fall In Love With You?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just got to know this wonderful girl. She is a literal angel, when she smiles it's like I'm on another dimension. Only problem is that I feel ugly and I'm balding at f*****g 20. Objectively, I'm not actually ugly but I have a weird face, like unique looking but not in a good way. Several people have even told me that I look good but that's if we want to be VERY generous, I just am not what girls drool over. I have an unusual face and girls prefer "generic" good looks like Jamie Dornan's face. Furthermore, I'm balding , currently Norwood 1.5 - 2 with some thinning along the hairline. I think this girl might have even noticed it. What should I do? When I talk to her I try as hard as possible to not come across as insecure because I want her to feel comfortable around me, but I just can't stand this farce. I don't deserve her, she is a literal angel, on the other side I would except her to only go after good looking guys, that would be fairer, even if it sounds cuckish. The funny thing is that I saw her boyfriend and he is far from being the typical "Chad". This increased my respect for her a thousandfold but dude looks like a regular healthy good guy with no sign of balding whereas I look like some freak.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1.5 - 2 is nothing serious.. reading your post I expected you to be at the very least NW3. No offense.
Let's face it. Contrary to what many people on this forum think , a full head of hair is not enough to spark feelings of attraction in a girl, even less so if you are a Norwood 1.5 - 2 diffuse thinner like me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's face it. Contrary to what many people on this forum think , a full head of hair is not enough to spark feelings of attraction in a girl, even less so if you are a Norwood 1.5 - 2 diffuse thinner like me.
I guess it depends on how diffused your hair is? Bc slight recession shouldn't affect your looks dramatically imo..

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how diffused your hair is? Bc slight recession shouldn't affect your looks dramatically imo..
Dude, obviously it doesn't but it depends on your face. Ugly with or without hair, what's the difference? In both cases you probably won't experience a woman feeling genuine love for you.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh no offense but the hell is this thread about? you just said she has a boyfriend, why does all of this even matters?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh no offense but the hell is this thread about? you just said she has a boyfriend, why does all of this even matters?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

For him though, I think it's more of a microcosm of his lack of confidence and insecurity in general causing him to contemplate this particular situation in parallel to what has been and will be many other situations similar.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

For him though, I think it's more of a microcosm of his lack of confidence and insecurity in general causing him to contemplate this particular situation in parallel to what has been and will be many other situations similar.

the thread makes no sense he's talking as if they are seeing each other or about to start dating, which makes no sense because she has a boyfriend.

this seems like just him becoming her friend. which is a whole different world and looks don't even matter in that aspect.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the thread makes no sense he's talking as if they are seeing each other or about to start dating, which makes no sense because she has a boyfriend.

this seems like just him becoming her friend. which is a whole different world and looks don't even matter in that aspect.
I understand what you're saying, I just don't think he's seeing it that way.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is that I'm waiting for my occasion where they break up to be honest. Girls (also men, humans in genersl I guess) can have crushes while being engaged, so that brings us back to the question of the thread title

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking from no experience with humans, i'd imagine that one does not need to possess the testicular might that most consider essential. A shovel-like jawline unobtainable by the everyday incel, could be considered unappealing/ plastic to some. Live on another day my friend.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post a pic of your hair? Because you're still a full head at NW2.

But to answer your question: of course, but pretty girls won't fall in love with non attractive dudes. Only lookmatches do.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, if she has a bf there is little point in getting that emotionally attached to her, you should move on. You can use your conversations with her as practice until you find someone else. i think that should be a positive thing you can take out your interactions with her.

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post a pic of your hair? Because you're still a full head at NW2.

But to answer your question: of course, but pretty girls won't fall in love with non attractive dudes. Only lookmatches do.

Correct.
And even if it does manage to happen, attractive girl falling in love with a guy who is much lower than her in the looks scale, it will not last for long, love always struggles and becomes routine with time (for every couple) and when that happens the primal looksmatching nature factor will kick in and she will either cheat on you or dump you.

to maximize your chances for a longer lasting and healthy relationship you should always date someone who is looksmatched to you, or slightly below you.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
girls like guys with hair or minimal bald patches.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
bald constantly greasy scalps or with bald patches greasy bald patches

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking from no experience with humans, i'd imagine that one does not need to possess the testicular might that most consider essential. A shovel-like jawline unobtainable by the everyday incel, could be considered unappealing/ plastic to some. Live on another day my friend.
Wise words
But this may not happen anytime soon. Could take a couple years. Move on.
Yeah, but they are a strange couple. I ' ve never seen them touching each other, I'm not even 100% sure they are a conventional couple. That kind of gives me hope becsuse I would avoid as much as possible to give her up and move on