do you notice any difference in these pics?

The Fluke

Reaction score
these pics were taken about 3 months apart over the course of a year. the first two were during a finasteride/minoxidil regime, the next two were on spironolactone lotion only.

A
pepsi.jpg

B
sprite.jpg

C
cola.jpg

D
7up.jpg

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I find the pics hard to follow as they appear to be different shades and lengths. Sorry :(.

Oddly enough, I did notice a resemblance to my own situation.

I'm also curious why you didn't stick with one yearly regimen?

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the top 2 look better than the bottom 2. You can kinda compare A to C and B to D and A looks better than C and B looks better than D.

Doesn't really mean much, my hair is worse right now than it was 3 months ago, but I have learned to live with the cyclical shedding. Pick one regimen and stick with it, you will thank yourself later.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I took a hard look at all four images and I can say that you have not loss or grain hair over that one year. I dont really understand why you would use Propecia and Rogaine in the first 6 months than go on spironolactone on the last 6 months. Makes no sense to use a drug that FDA approve than go on something not there is no prove of hair growth. I think you should jump back on to propecia now. 6 months is too early to see if it's working. You need to think before doing stupid stuff like that.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are losing hair to me. I would get back on the original propecia and minoxidil program fast if I was you. That spironolactone aint doin sh*t.

The Fluke

Reaction score
Thinning said:
Looks like you are losing hair to me. I would get back on the original propecia and minoxidil program fast if I was you. That spironolactone aint doin sh*t.

ok so what order are the pictures in then?