Do You Think That There’s A Natural Treatment Out There?

Is there a natural treatment out there that may work good?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like something that works at least in a percentage of people like a combination of natural stuff or a regimen combining shampoo hair oils and herbs or something.

maybe not something with dutasteride and min results but something that’s at least get enough for hair where if you start it when your hairs not that bad and stick with it your hair will stay alright and maybe regrowrh too?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mostly every compound has a natural background behind it, unfortunately most of the natural stuff that you could try are very weak, or you would need big amounts of it, that's why drugs were invented, they are potent and have the ability to achieve almost instantly what a natural treatment would maybe in a couple of months, years, depending on the situation and a lot of other factors of course. It's complicated, i am strong believer that the underlying cause of hairloss starts at a very young age because of a multitude of factors that trigger this cascade of events that it's so hard to stop even with the most powerful drugs out there...

People tried everything and they are still doing it and depending on a lot of factors, there were and are individuals that had and have success with different natural treatments, from castor oils to natura dht blockers and so on... You have to take care of yourself, something is wrong when hair falls and our bodies react to it and even in the most part genetics plays a huge role, other things that we don't fully understand yet, play a big role also, from diet, exercise, our reaction to stress and how the pituitary gland works and responds to different hormones, plus many other factors.

It's more complicated than most people like to think and until science really finds out more about this condition, we are stuck with this cascade of contradictory information that makes you feel that nobody actually knows sh*t about it...

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural doesn't always mean good or safe, none the less there really isn't anything "natural" out there that can compete with meds we have for hair loss currently.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know for sure if there could be some hidden gem out there in nature that is a highly effective hair loss treatment. If there is, we haven't discovered it yet. But as Derelict said, just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean it is safe.

There was a study on Rosemary oil as a hair loss treatment that created a lot of hype on these forums. However, the results of that study weren't actually all that great if you dig into it a little further: https://perfecthairhealth.com/does-rosemary-oil-help-fight-hair-loss/.

Basically, nothing natural has been proven to work well for hair loss as of yet.

furtbr

My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure, the natural cause/cure of hairloss is out there for someone to find and I believe it is simpler than we ever imagined. I don't believe the treatment for regrowing hair will come from a medicine.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know for sure if there could be some hidden gem out there in nature that is a highly effective hair loss treatment. If there is, we haven't discovered it yet. But as Derelict said, just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean it is safe.

There was a study on Rosemary oil as a hair loss treatment that created a lot of hype on these forums. However, the results of that study weren't actually all that great if you dig into it a little further: https://perfecthairhealth.com/does-rosemary-oil-help-fight-hair-loss/.

Basically, nothing natural has been proven to work well for hair loss as of yet.

hey man those results ain’t too bad if you’re early into hair loss