do_0b's story

do_0b

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I am 24 and i noticed that my crown was thinning when I was about 22. Im thinking about taking minoxidil 5%. Seems my hair is getting worse as when i style my hair i can see more and more scalp everytime. Anyone have any suggestion? I've included my picture of my hair for everyone to see.

do_0b

back
6sbb5w.jpg

front
1zzqd02.jpg

tonedabone

Reaction score
Look into taking finasteride and using nizoral shampoo. Many users on the forum have had success using these methods, and there's plenty of info regarding both of these on the forums. Also look into some thickening shampoo if you're not using some already.

do_0b

Reaction score
im just worried about the side effects of finasteride. Can i just take min and the shampoo?

tonedabone

Reaction score
Of course, but it will not be as effective. I know that everyone reacts differently to finasteride, but if it's any consolation to you, I've been taking it for years and haven't noticed any side effects at all. Also, it's very easy to find the generic version (Finpecia) at overseas pharmacies that offer them at a very cheap price and without a prescription. I would say give it a shot, and if you experience side effects simply stop using it right away and the sides will go away as well.

If there's one main piece of advice I can give you, it's act early and act often. You may not have lost much hair now, but trust me when you look in the mirror 5 years later you'll be wishing you had done more to prevent hair loss.