Docsspain's Story - (24/ A question from Spain)

docsspain

Reaction score
Hi, I am a Spanish boy of 24 years and as you imagine I am getting bald. Now I am four months with PROSCAR 1.25 mg / day and I have just started with minoxidil only over my temples. At the moment I am applying 1ml/day and the question is if this cuantity is enought or I would have to increase it.

Thank you very much and sorry because of my english

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
docsspain said:
Hi, I am a Spanish boy of 24 years and as you imagine I am getting bald. Now I am four months with PROSCAR 1.25 mg / day and I have just started with minoxidil only over my temples. At the moment I am applying 1ml/day and the question is if this cuantity is enought or I would have to increase it.

Your english is a hell of a lot better than my spanish.

amsch

Reaction score
docsspain said:

That's enough, if you're only using it at the temples.

docsspain

Reaction score
amsch said:
docsspain said:

That's enough, if you're only losing it at the temples.

I am losing it around all over my head, but I think thank taking PROSCAR 1/4 will be enough. I have started with minoxidil at temples because I have read that proscar is ok for all the head but it does not work very well at temples. Is this true?

I do not want to start with minoxidil all over my head because I have hair yet, and because I am afraid about shedding consecuences.