Does A Fool Ever Learn??? Plus Two..

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in the day, when I had proven medication and a hair growth medication... what did I do.. Joined Karate and spent most of my days in the gym. Spent nothing on saving my hair.

Fast forward DECADES later, what am I doing? Wasting lots of medication money on my hair that I could prevented DECADES AGO..

Lucky to meet so many great people here.... @DoctorHouse, @SuncheMe1 :confused: , and even @hairblues :D, @Ruby, @Swiss_Tampons (f*****g COOLEST AVATAR, BY THE WAY... (DESIGNED/PATENTED BY MYSELF).., @blackg (HUGE AC/DC Fan, note that IN HIS NAME...) (and anybody else who gives me likes, you know I'm THINKING ABOUT YOU;).

Going into my Fifth decade of life (or in my fifth, depending on CHINESE years or not...), you would think I would be WISER, LEARN MORE, AND NOT BE SOMEONE'S scape goat for my boss (a high paid one, but still a goat!).

NO.... NOT TRUE. In fact, I'M WASTING TIME WRITING THIS, AND Wasting a precious moment of my time, ... FOR FREE!

Does anybody ELSE feel this way (except for @Dante92, and @buckthorn, who are just too happy to write on this post...).

Please let me KNOW.

iT'S LIKE I FEEL DUMBER EVERY YEAR, AND my hair lOOKS Worse. Why, because I just recently got ONE OF the worse HAIRCUTS in my life....And my face is an OLD BAG from CONCENTRATED MINOXIDIL..

blackg

Reaction score
Back in the day, when I had proven medication and a hair growth medication... what did I do.. Joined Karate and spent most of my days in the gym. Spent nothing on saving my hair.

Fast forward DECADES later, what am I doing? Wasting lots of medication money on my hair that I could prevented DECADES AGO..

Lucky to meet so many great people here.... @DoctorHouse, @SuncheMe1 :confused: , and even @hairblues :D, @Ruby, @Swiss_Tampons (f*****g COOLEST AVATAR, BY THE WAY... (DESIGNED/PATENTED BY MYSELF).., @blackg (HUGE AC/DC Fan, note that IN HIS NAME...) (and anybody else who gives me likes, you know I'm THINKING ABOUT YOU;).

Going into my Fifth decade of life (or in my fifth, depending on CHINESE years or not...), you would think I would be WISER, LEARN MORE, AND NOT BE SOMEONE'S scape goat for my boss (a high paid one, but still a goat!).

NO.... NOT TRUE. In fact, I'M WASTING TIME WRITING THIS, AND Wasting a precious moment of my time, ... FOR FREE!

Does anybody ELSE feel this way (except for @Dante92, and @buckthorn, who are just too happy to write on this post...).

Please let me KNOW.

iT'S LIKE I FEEL DUMBER EVERY YEAR, AND my hair lOOKS Worse. Why, because I just recently got ONE OF the worse HAIRCUTS in my life....And my face is an OLD BAG from CONCENTRATED MINOXIDIL..
Back in Black.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_2174.JPG
I wasted my hairloss stopping opportunity a long time ago, distracting my life with motorcycles, then airplanes.

In 8 months of hardcore hair regrowth attempt (and I just turned 55 a couple months ago) I've managed to recover from Norwood 6 to only about 4.5-5 and progress seems to have come to a halt. Gonna have to save up for FUE... just spent $46k on cosmetic dentistry which was completed last week. A hair stylist friend of mine thinks she can fix me up with hairweaves up front and top, and make it a shorter, curly, almost pixie-ish style to tide me over until I can get the FUE . I'm getting sick of wearing hats and wigs.

At least I got nice perky boobs out of all this effort so far. And I'm getting botox this Friday to attempt to deal with some of my forehead wrinkles.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 53177 I wasted my hairloss stopping opportunity a long time ago, distracting my life with motorcycles, then airplanes.

In 8 months of hardcore hair regrowth attempt (and I just turned 55 a couple months ago) I've managed to recover from Norwood 6 to only about 4.5-5 and progress seems to have come to a halt. Gonna have to save up for FUE... just spent $46k on cosmetic dentistry which was completed last week. A hair stylist friend of mine thinks she can fix me up with hairweaves up front and top, and make it a shorter, curly, almost pixie-ish style to tide me over until I can get the FUE . I'm getting sick of wearing hats and wigs.

At least I got nice perky boobs out of all this effort so far. And I'm getting botox this Friday to attempt to deal with some of my forehead wrinkles.

What wrinkles? You don't have any. After just getting ripped off paying SIXTY dollars for a shitty haircut I now have, I don't want you to go through the same thing.

Your breasts definitely have an excellent shape to them! They are perfect! And you LOOK GREAT WITH LONG HAIR. In my opinion, short hair will make you look OLD (true, we are that.. but who said we have to LOOK IT????

You look good with long hair.

Just got scalped on my sides and back, and paid SIXTY U.S. DOLLARS (EXPENSIVE) for a BULLSHIT HAIRCUT.

And I'm over the hill, and balding. Now I look LIKE DILBERT (cartoon), and BALDING.

You look great with long hair. Please, DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR. (Just my opinion).

To be honest, I think they are just trying to trick you (like they did me), into a HIGH MAINTENANCE HAIRSTYLE.

Last edited:

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My forehead has the " thinker's brow" pattern of wrinkles to it, exacerbated by minoxidil use. There and a little bit of crows feet on me eyes are about the only wrinkles I really have on my face.

The place I go to for laser facial hair removal also does botox, and they said their botox micro-injections will fix this right up and last 6-8 months.

Yeah, I know what you mean about long hair, and I definitely prefer it long myself. But all I've got left that's natural and somewhat long is my pony tail. I really want to ditch the wigs and hats and if I can get some kind of shorter feminine hairstyle appearance that will make my face look more female, I'll do it. I'll know more after I meet with this stylist and see what they propose. I'm sure it's gonna be hella expensive too... several hundreds of dollars, but I want to start publicly presenting "en femm" pretty much full time this summer. And I'm willing to sacrifice some of my natural ponytail length if necessary to get the job done.

blackg

Reaction score
My forehead has the " thinker's brow" pattern of wrinkles to it, exacerbated by minoxidil use. There and a little bit of crows feet on me eyes are about the only wrinkles I really have on my face.

The place I go to for laser facial hair removal also does botox, and they said their botox micro-injections will fix this right up and last 6-8 months.

Yeah, I know what you mean about long hair, and I definitely prefer it long myself. But all I've got left that's natural and somewhat long is my pony tail. I really want to ditch the wigs and hats and if I can get some kind of shorter feminine hairstyle appearance that will make my face look more female, I'll do it. I'll know more after I meet with this stylist and see what they propose. I'm sure it's gonna be hella expensive too... several hundreds of dollars, but I want to start publicly presenting "en femm" pretty much full time this summer. And I'm willing to sacrifice some of my natural ponytail length if necessary to get the job done.
Your boobs look good.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like them too! They're not finished growing either. I hope they don't get too big though, they're heavier than I ever imagined they'd be.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your boobs look good.

Is it just me, but I feel like I want to grope her through my keyboard!

Yeah @Ruby, have to say, your breasts are really hot. Think they're the perfect shape.

If they were bigger, do you think they would sag?​

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair takes a long time to grow back. Generally speaking, people of our race take the longest to grow hair. It's just a fact. Think people of African or Asian descent have hair that grows the fastest, generally speaking of course.

Used to be an artist, and painted portraits, pencil sketches of people, professionally.

Anything above the shoulders won't look good with your face shape. Shorter hair will actually make your appearance look bad. That was just because of the shape of your head.

And be patient, you never know how much of your hair will grow back. One person on this board went from between a five and six (really agressive bald), to gaining all of her hair back.

It's frustrating, but some scientists think that estrogen protects and stimulates scalp follicles.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me, but I feel like I want to grope her through my keyboard!

Yeah @Ruby, have to say, your breasts are really hot. Think they're the perfect shape.

If they were bigger, do you think they would sag?​

Well to be graphic, but bluntly truthful.... Even though I'm 55 yrs old, my breasts are freshly grown. 38B in size right now and still growing since I've only been on hormones for 8.5 months. They're as perky as a teenager's. Even when I get old, they'll still be young.... not having had the effects of decades of gravity pulling on them. When I'm 70, they'll be like the breasts of a 25-30 yr old.

I appreciate the compliment! And I grope them myself, several times a day... especially when I first wake up in the mornings... I like to grab my left one with my right hand and feel my heart beating in it. Makes me feel alive again.