Does anybody know if xandrox really.......

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
inhibits 98% of the 5-alpha reductase in the areas of the scalp to which it is applied. Are there anyone here who uses it instead of other well known DHT inhibitors like finasteride. Dr. Lee (or, I think it was the other senior doctor at Dr. Lee's suggested I purchase xandrox when I asked him about the efficacy of spironolactone). This was few weeks ago before I bought spironolactone, which has proven to be really drying on the hair.

By the way, would it be OK if I dilute the spironolactone to some extent by adding water in order to lessen the concentration of the alcohol in it. Its almost 9 months and I am still on minoxidil and nizarol. I think it is time I should add a really strong DHT inhibitor to my regimen other than propecia.

viperfish

Reaction score
Well azealic acid is found in revivogen and it's working great for me. Of course it could be some other ingredient too or just the combo of all of them.

bombscience

Reaction score
It has not been proven to inhibit 98% in the scalp.

In my personal opinion i also do not believe it a very effective hairloss treatment. I put it in the "can't hurt, may help" category.