does anyone else get this?

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
my main reason for hairloss seems to be that whenever i wear anything on my head i.e. headphones, hat, goggles... my freaking hair gets tangeled and stuck to it. when i take off the thing, my hairs that are stuck of it rip out. most of the time the hairs are healthy thick hairs that probably shouldnt have ocme out yet

it hurts a bit and i hope this isnt "forceful pulling". man this sucks and the only option i can think of is to shave my head which i dont wanna do. i have medium length hair right now around 3 inches.

anyone know how to take care of this?

G

pleasehelpme said:
whenever i wear anything on my head other i.e. headphones, ....

what does this mean: on my head other i.e. headphones?

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
oops sorry i meant on my head. in example...

i fixed it.. hah the other didnt belong in there.

G

pleasehelpme said:
my main reason for hairloss seems to be that whenever i wear anything on my head i.e. headphones, hat, goggles... my freaking hair gets tangeled and stuck to it. when i take off the thing, my hairs that are stuck of it rip out. most of the time the hairs are healthy thick hairs that probably shouldnt have ocme out yet

it hurts a bit and i hope this isnt "forceful pulling". man this sucks and the only option i can think of is to shave my head which i dont wanna do. i have medium length hair right now around 3 inches.

anyone know how to take care of this?

Are you telling us that the main cause of hair loss for you is getting your hair tangled up in hats, headphones and goggles?

This is not hair loss.

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Instead of headphones you could get the ones which you plug into your ears which hasnt got a headband

G

Mickey said:
Instead of headphones you could get the ones which you plug into your ears which hasnt got a headband

hairlosscureâ„¢!!!!