Does hairline look normal 5 weeks post hair transplant?

Robbytp

My Regimen
Reaction score
most hairs have shed, however, there are tiny black specs of hair that have neither grown nor shed. I just thought it was odd that some of these hairs have not changed much at all after a month. Could be these failed/dead grafts? From my understanding, hairs will either continue to grow, or shed.

Attachments

• IMG_0299.pdf.jpg
    IMG_0299.pdf.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 151

Gallo

My Regimen
Reaction score
most hairs have shed, however, there are tiny black specs of hair that have neither grown nor shed. I just thought it was odd that some of these hairs have not changed much at all after a month. Could be these failed/dead grafts? From my understanding, hairs will either continue to grow, or shed.
In my opinion these are grafts that did not survive the transplant.
But I am not an expert, Dr or Technician.

It would be interesting if someone with more knowledge could give a feedback about this topic. It is an interesting question that I have also asked myself after my procedures.

Robbytp

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion these are grafts that did not survive the transplant.
But I am not an expert, Dr or Technician.

It would be interesting if someone with more knowledge could give a feedback about this topic. It is an interesting question that I have also asked myself after my procedures.
And how did your procedures turn out?

Gallo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a veteran in this and my journey is long, 5 procedures.
My results were not bad but were not amazing either. I had surgeries always with Top Drs.

Even after my huge experience I am still doing severe mistakes in my post ops:

For instance, I just opened in this forum yesterday a new Thread about my huge mistake on my 11th day post op letting the Clinic Shampoo 20 minutes in my recipient area while massaging, which I am afraid dehydrated my grafts. I am still waiting for some feedback in my thread to see if I can get some info or experiences about that issue.
Your question is interesting and I have never read anything about that topic. In any case I would not worry too much about these presumably dead few grafts that you see stuck in your skin. Be aware that they are few comparing with the number they implanted thus this would not affect your outcome.
Let’s see if someone could provide some more info or experience about this.
Wish you great result.

Robbytp

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a veteran in this and my journey is long, 5 procedures.
My results were not bad but were not amazing either. I had surgeries always with Top Drs.

Even after my huge experience I am still doing severe mistakes in my post ops:

For instance, I just opened in this forum yesterday a new Thread about my huge mistake on my 11th day post op letting the Clinic Shampoo 20 minutes in my recipient area while massaging, which I am afraid dehydrated my grafts. I am still waiting for some feedback in my thread to see if I can get some info or experiences about that issue.
Your question is interesting and I have never read anything about that topic. In any case I would not worry too much about these presumably dead few grafts that you see stuck in your skin. Be aware that they are few comparing with the number they implanted thus this would not affect your outcome.
Let’s see if someone could provide some more info or experience about this.
Wish you great result.
Thanks for your input. I also have not seen many comments on this issue. Hoping they start to grow in the coming weeks