DOES NOURIKRIN WORK?

badgerno1

Reaction score
HI.
DOES NOURKRIN WORK? IT GETS GOOD REVIEWS IN THE UK.

ALSO,
IS PROVILLUS ANY GOOD? AND DOES IT HAVE THE SAME SIDE AFFECTS AS PROPECIA?

THANKS

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They're both crappy scams. p.s.:

keyboard4.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Total scam IMO.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
x4.

Get on the proven meds or lose your hair, dude...

And BTW... welcome :) another Brit balder here...

Sean68

Reaction score
nourkin regrew my juvenile hairline in four days.

(nb. this is a lie)

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Never used the stuff myself, but a friend of mine had a thinning crown and then used Nourkrin Man only and his crown has now filled in and maintained for about 2 years.

For the avoidance of doubt, the guy is a lawyer and not a Nourkrin shill either.

It clearly works for at least a few.

Def

badgerno1

Reaction score
Ok-why is it a scam?why so sure?
what about provillus? does this have the same side effects as propecia? i tried that and it does work but the side effects were too severe.
Thanks

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lots of reports that it does help hair growth but its not in the same league as the big 3. Its more a vitamin suppliment that is very expensive, does nothing for many but positive for some..most positive reports seem to be from women that it helps increase hair count. If you've got cash to burn and trying everything then its worth a shot...Otherwise stick to the known treatments that have worked on this board

squishy

Reaction score
if you look around a bit you can find nearly anything a little cheaper :), heres nourkrin half price http://www.buynourkrin.co.uk/.

Not saying its going to work or anything, i dont think all these things are bad or anthing i just think they work differently for everyone, you just need to find one that works for you. I havent decied what one to go for myself but i think i kind of prefer the natural ones.

Anyone else here used this stuff?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squishy said:
if you look around a bit you can find nearly anything a little cheaper :), heres nourkrin half price http://www.buynourkrin.co.uk/.

Not saying its going to work or anything, i dont think all these things are bad or anthing i just think they work differently for everyone, you just need to find one that works for you. I havent decied what one to go for myself but i think i kind of prefer the natural ones.

Anyone else here used this stuff?

Can anyone else smell a shill? :roll: :evil:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Def said:
Never used the stuff myself, but a friend of mine had a thinning crown and then used Nourkrin Man only and his crown has now filled in and maintained for about 2 years.

For the avoidance of doubt, the guy is a lawyer and not a Nourkrin shill either.

It clearly works for at least a few.

Def

The 'man' version hasn't been out for 2 years you dope. Ergo this is a blatent lie.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I mixed the "Man" part for whatever men's version there is now - what is it - "Extra Strength" or something?

All I know is my mate told me he was using Nourkrin only (I assumed "Man") and that he had regrown his thinning crown.

I also know you need to get a grip. Ergo - take a chill pill.

Def

Sean68

Reaction score
no youre right its still called nourkin man. at least in the uk. i bought some two weeks ago.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sean68 - I've never used the stuff so wasn't really sure.

Person - you should probably try and make sure that you know what you're talking about next time you're going to mouth off like a tool. A quick Google search indicates Sean68 is (and I was) right.

Def