Does shedding always grow back?

JohnC43

Established Member
Reaction score
I am debating adding 2% Nizoral to my regime but don't want to damage the hair I have kept with finasteride. What percentage of people shed on nizoral?

Deathcab

Reaction score
How long does a 2% nizoral shed last? I shed big time on it and am debating whether to switch to 1% or not.

DeathCab

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't give you a fair answer to that one as i was using many otherthings for my hairloss that could influence shedding. My shedding however was 2 and half weeks with using other hairloss products.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
I use nizoral 4-5x a week. Is this too much? I wash my hair every other day, sometimes every day.Can I use next to nizorala another shampon? Then it 3x per week using nizoral other days, however, another shampon?

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
CBF said:
I use nizoral 4-5x a week. Is this too much? I wash my hair every other day, sometimes every day.Can I use next to nizorala another shampon? Then it 3x per week using nizoral other days, however, another shampon?
That sounds like too much to me. Depends whether it is 1% or 2%?
You can use another shampoo along side with Nizoral. I have the 2% one and i use it only twice a week yet i stopped it this week.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
is 2%,I use hair spray and must wash my hair every other day,otherwise are they hard and glued :( .
So i can use another sampho along side with Nizoral?I always was afraid that would be change between shampoos bad for my hair. So i use only nizoral.

Jm0311

Reaction score
CBF said:

Use every 3 days

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
CBF said:

Use every 3 days

What?Only Nizoral?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CBF said:

Well its recomended that you use it once or twice a week for dandruff and dermitisis and maybe two or three times week for male pattern baldness. Four or five times a week is probably overkill and wont bring any more benefits.