Does this sound familiar/

DIY

Reaction score
Hi
I have been taking Finasteride for 8 years now and during this time I have tried varoius suppliers and a couple of different medications. The only one that seems to work for me is Proscar 5mg (breaking the tablet up into 4 pieces)
Recently I started using InhousePharmacy but on my last visit to order they had no Proscar in stock so I went for - Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride) by Cipla in Kumrek-20 Strips of Finpecia (Cipla Kumrek Source) 200 Tablets

I have coped with side effects up till now i.e. low semen volume and my sex drive is reduced but everything still works fine. But within 10 days of taking the above medication my sex drive had dramatically increased and my semen volume had increased. I now feel that I no longer have Finasteride in my system and I am concerned I will start to go thin on top again.

Does anybody else have better results with Proscar?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
200 tablets is 800 days... it is unlikely it is fake, but if it bothers you, get a blood test to check your DHT levels. If your DHT levels are lower than normal you know the finasteride is real.

DIY

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry but 200 tablets is 200 days. They are 1mg each and I was more interested in if anybody else has found these tablets to be less effecting than Proscar. Thanks for your reply though.

- - - Updated - - -

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
They will be the same as proscar. If it is 1mg finasteride than it is 1mg finasteride

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I take 1.25mg of finasteride per day by cutting tablets for 2 months and haven't noticed much difference from when I was taking Finasteride 1mg/pill per day.

It's been 9 months now I think and all it's done is slow my hair loss down after it hit a plateau at 6 months... things are looking grim. Still, no side effects. I'm jerking it 2 times a day like I always was if actually not even more as I've managed to ejaculate 4 times on some days.