Does this sound safe?

kriss

Reaction score
There is a local hair restoration clinic in town and they offer a line of products called Aventi. Wonering if they are legitimate and safe to use. Also wndering how they compare to Tricomin and Follengen. Wondering if it's similar stuff, just called by their brand name. Description of products are :

#1 Scalp Prep - scalp cleansing product. ability o dissolve and remove DHT material build-up from the scalp. This provides the best possible conditions for new hair growth and provide maximum fullness for existing hair.

Ingredients - purified water, ethanol SDA-40, panthenol/pro vitamin B-5, Glycerine, wheat protein, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, carbomer 940, methylparaben, citric acid.

Directions for use : apply before hair cleansing. apply throughout scalp. gentling massage with fingertips.

#2 Daily Nutrient Solution - natural herbs and vitamins. soothe and moisturize skin while providing essential nutrients for hair growth directly to hair follicle. penetrates skin, dilates blood vessels at hair follicles and infuses nutrients.

Ingredients - deionized water, ethanol, niacin, d-panthenol, lipoloc acid, stinging nettle, copper magnesium, iodine derived from seaweed.

Directions for use: apply to scalp. massage gently with fingertips. scalp may turn pink due to blood vessels being dilated.

So, thoughts, comments? probably still best to use rogaine and tricomin and follengen?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Save your money, nothing they put in will help out, might make you existing hair look better, but that will be the extent of it. Wish it did, I would try it. Stick with the other stuff you mentioned, it is your best hope.

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
kriss said:
There is a local hair restoration clinic in town and they offer a line of products called Aventi. Wonering if they are legitimate and safe to use. Also wndering how they compare to Tricomin and Follengen. Wondering if it's similar stuff, just called by their brand name. Description of products are :

#1 Scalp Prep - scalp cleansing product. ability o dissolve and remove DHT material build-up from the scalp. This provides the best possible conditions for new hair growth and provide maximum fullness for existing hair.

Ingredients - purified water, ethanol SDA-40, panthenol/pro vitamin B-5, Glycerine, wheat protein, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, carbomer 940, methylparaben, citric acid.

Directions for use : apply before hair cleansing. apply throughout scalp. gentling massage with fingertips.

#2 Daily Nutrient Solution - natural herbs and vitamins. soothe and moisturize skin while providing essential nutrients for hair growth directly to hair follicle. penetrates skin, dilates blood vessels at hair follicles and infuses nutrients.

Ingredients - deionized water, ethanol, niacin, d-panthenol, lipoloc acid, stinging nettle, copper magnesium, iodine derived from seaweed.

Directions for use: apply to scalp. massage gently with fingertips. scalp may turn pink due to blood vessels being dilated.

So, thoughts, comments? probably still best to use rogaine and tricomin and follengen?
how much it cost?

kriss

Reaction score
They sell both with a shampoo and conditioner for approx $100. should last one to two months. didn't ask how much sold separetly.

I did notice some of the ingredients are also in products like tricomin and follengen. The physician there claims the best treatment is propecia/finestride and minoxidil, and recommends the Aventi products I described above. The clinic also has a laser device you seat under.

The Gardener

Reaction score
The Scalp prep contains water, ethanol (perhaps a carrier substance for the vitamin B5?), Glycerine (a basic moisturizer, perhaps to add volume to the hair?), wheat protein is a hair conditioner, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate are both common preservatives, carbomer 940 is a binding agent, methylparaben is also a fungicidal preservative, and citric acid is a mild preservative, and it is a chelating substance that helps control ph level of the shampoo.

In short, the "scalp prep" mixture appears to be a skin and hair conditioner with some Vitamin B5 dissolved into it. No DHT fighters.

The Daily Nutrient Solution contains water, ethanol (carrier), niacin (Vitamin B6), d-panthenol (Vitamin B5), lipopoic acid (I believe another vitamin), stinging nettle (an herbal counter-irritant ?), copper magnesium (metal?!??), and iodine (an anisceptic?.. an internal deficiency of iodine can cause hairloss, but I don't believe that iodine deficiency is a very serious problem in the West?)

I can imagine that there would be some similarity in the ingredients between these products and some of the copper peptide sprays, as many cosmetics share similar vehicle substances (basically water, glycerine, alcohol) and similar preservatives. Beyond that, I don't see any "active ingredients" here that, based on my current knowledge, would help with hairloss.

Definitely nothing worth $100 here.