Does Tricomin actually do anything?

Jm0311

Reaction score
I have the Tricomin spray, been using it for weeks now. I see no improvements or really anything.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
A few weeks, lol! Well I've been using it for about 5 months now, and I really have no idea what it by itself is doing. It probably helps to some extent. Just keep using it till you finish the bottle(s) you have, if you're still not convinced it's doing anything, I doubt whether stopping it would produce any negative effects.

beaner

Reaction score
What are you expecting from Tricomin anyway? You only have slightly receded temples if any loss at all and its doubtful that Tricomin will grow any hair there. The only thing you should be expecting is a healthier scalp.

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
I have the Tricomin spray, been using it for weeks now. I see no improvements or really anything.
Tricomin was tested in fda phase2 trials and did as well as minoxidil.

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
My experience with Tricomin (and I use the shampoo and the spray) is that:

1) it seems to decrease shedding

2) it helps make your scalp feel healthier

3) appearance wise, it helps my hair look thicker

Other than that, it hasn't done much for me. I used it alone for two months, then on and off while using Minoxidil, and now I'm back on it alone (I've experienced some bad, but pretty rare, side effects from Minoxidil).

In my opinion, Tricomin's worth a shot but I wouldn't expect anything miraculous as far as regrowth goes. With that said, everyone reacts differently to different treatments, so you never know. It's also pretty expensive, so it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth it. Minoxidil, as far as proven results and price goes, is probably the better bet.

Good luck!

Jm0311

Reaction score
jimmyjames said:
My experience with Tricomin (and I use the shampoo and the spray) is that:

1) it seems to decrease shedding

2) it helps make your scalp feel healthier

3) appearance wise, it helps my hair look thicker

Other than that, it hasn't done much for me. I used it alone for two months, then on and off while using Minoxidil, and now I'm back on it alone (I've experienced some bad, but pretty rare, side effects from Minoxidil).

In my opinion, Tricomin's worth a shot but I wouldn't expect anything miraculous as far as regrowth goes. With that said, everyone reacts differently to different treatments, so you never know. It's also pretty expensive, so it's up to you whether or not you think it's worth it. Minoxidil, as far as proven results and price goes, is probably the better bet.

Good luck!

yea i dont know if im going to buy it again....maybe it lasts a very long time maybe after awhile i will notice a bit more diff....but i notice the same as you....even though i dont shed

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
JM --

I don't mean to be rude, but I've noticed you're asking the same questions EVERYWHERE on this site. My suggestion is just to pick one regiment and go with it for AT LEAST two months and see what happens. If you get sides, drop it and try something else. But you're not going to get anywhere if you keep stopping and starting different things all at once with no consistency.

Just be patient and don't freak out. These things take time.

Good luck!

Jm0311

Reaction score
yea im freaking out for no reason...im getting quite close though to my regime