dome shape

long hair

Reaction score
at this site they talking about study done by hong kong university ...they found that hair fall because scalp turn to a dome shape , and the people on the study doing a finger massage to flat this dome shape so am sure this massage will grow hair again because it relax the scalp providing blood to the follicles ...but how this will flat this shape if the dome is skull itself ...i mean if you touch the top of your head you will find thats a bone not a tissue..which there's no way to flat it...is that bone over your heads too guys or just me ?:doh:
http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.php

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
this whole thing is 100% bull****, fake, and useless

its set up to look like a study but it's not

long hair

Reaction score
i looked at the bald people around i notice that they really have that shape ..yea they have that standing bone at the upper side of their heads, also most of them develops something like ostrich egg in the front of their heads:doh:...hahaha ..man this thing fill the whole front ..it seems like the bone in this area growing fast separately from the other parts of the skull ..... at the other side when i looked to the non bald people who cut their hair i see they have a flat skull ..you can eazy put a cup of watter over them and drop nothing ..it seems flat skull people will never loss hair unless the turn to that dome shape ..
so... skull expansion could be another big factor of hair loss formula ..

j87x

Reaction score
I have a cone head, yes it is the skull (bone). There is less fat on the top of the head in bald people, I think this is what pronounces the cone shape. If you see people with hair shave thier head, there is much more adipose tissue on top like the sides of your head. I've long searched for something that would increase the fat layer in hopes to shape the top of the head and hide the cone. All I need is like a half inch of fat and my head would look more round, but I've tried everything. I don't even care about being bald, I just want to shape my head. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some real stem cells to see if it would regenerate adipose tissue.

long hair

Reaction score
I have a cone head, yes it is the skull (bone). There is less fat on the top of the head in bald people, I think this is what pronounces the cone shape. If you see people with hair shave thier head, there is much more adipose tissue on top like the sides of your head. I've long searched for something that would increase the fat layer in hopes to shape the top of the head and hide the cone. All I need is like a half inch of fat and my head would look more round, but I've tried everything. I don't even care about being bald, I just want to shape my head. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some real stem cells to see if it would regenerate adipose tissue.
this thing is spongy material every time i attack it with my plastic tool and after few days i notice a lot of dead skin getting out of it and it going down a little ,i did it many times and it give same result ..now i thing i reduce 20% of this thing ...by the way i have a good hair over this thing ,may be it is early for it to make bald spot there but i will take down any way .:mrgreen:

T4T

Reaction score
batch.jpg