Donald trump - Winter is trumping

shookwun

Reaction score
:mrgreen:

[video=youtube;8lGH_DvtBEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lGH_DvtBEM[/video]

bgx

Reaction score
HAHA this is actually the most hilarious **** I've seen in a long time. WE DON'T NEED BABIES!

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
haha this was pretty funny, donald trump speaks so much sense though, he is far and away the best candidate for president

Kamino

Reaction score
Yeah Trump is by far the best candidate to make America great again. If America elects another Clinton or that Bernie communist I dread to think what would happen to the USA.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If Bernie doesn't win the democrat nominee, **** this world. I'd vote for trump honestly out of spite.
**** the norm, **** the establishment.

Hilary Clinton is a paid robot that serves only to please her lobbyists and special interests.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He plays on nativist fears in a changing world. What's so amazing about him? His whole campaign is built on hate speech and put downs and self promotion. It's great for a movie, but to run a superpower in a world of other superpowers, you need a diplomatic individual, not a dictator. **** might just start the world war 3. Then I guess you wont have to worry about balding when you have to enroll in the military on a draft.

Dodging landmines > any concerns over what your hair looks like that day.

Come on now, compare him to a great speaker like JFK or Obama. He looks like a child who pouts. Don't fall for his crap.