donor hair not good enough.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't have good enough donor hair then could you use leg hair? I have beard hair but the most you get from there is like 50 hairs lol but I have a lot of leg hair or why is pubic hair so bad to use?

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I've already talked to my doctor about my golden retriever's hair.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Erm look at your pubes and imagine what it would look like on your head lol

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I heard alaskan brown bear is a good donor just gotta go kill you one.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok but if its spread through out your hair then won't it blend in? Ans what about the leg hair?

pubes, leg hair they dont grow very long. In fact it would be dumb as fvck to transplant body hair unless you are planning on having a buzzcut

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
*** hair grows kinda straight so that's something to cosnider.

:laugh::laugh: Well considering a weak beard is referred to as bum fluff, do you think it will look good as scalp hair?

Docs only use beard/armpit hair as it's closely matched to scalp hair but still not great. Even then it's merely a filler.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't have good enough donor hair then could you use leg hair? I have beard hair but the most you get from there is like 50 hairs lol but I have a lot of leg hair or why is pubic hair so bad to use?

Of course you can. It's funny how many people are not knowledgeable about hair transplants on this forum. In fact body hair is a great filler and in my opinion should be implemented into a long term goal i.e. use your hair grafts to give a diffuse look then add body hair (that matches closest to your head hair as filler). It would be unwise to dense pack a hair transplant in one area and then fill another area with just body hair. Always use it as a filler not as a stand alone solution. I got 4500 grafts placed over my head where I was thinning. If my native hair goes it will just look like I am diffusing again and could get another transplant and another. The fourth would have to be body hair. I doubt I will ever have to go down that road but it's comforting to know I have planned out a long term goal in case Replicel or Hiostogen never materialize.
Edit: As for people saying do you want to have an afro on your head, firstly a lot of body hair grows not that curly and is fine, secondly ever heard of chemical straightening chemicals and deep conditioning. I am convinced after the research I have done that if money is no object (unofrtunately it is for me) then anyone with the right surgeon and sensible plan can get their hair back.