dont come here much anymore-- products DO work

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
been a while since i posted here, good to see a few more positive people now than in the past. just wanted to let you guys know a little about my progress and hopefully inspire a few people like was done for me a while back. ive been on msm,nizoral, 5% minoxidil(once a day) for a little over 3 months, just added fluridil a month of so ago. i am 28 with a fairly receeded hair line and diffused thinning, i am really blonde on top of that so my hair dosent look so good :roll: , i used to shave my head (bic) and since i started treatments i have been letting it grow, i have to say i am impressed with the results so far, hair is getting thicker and new hairs growing around the hair line, hard to tell what hairs are terminal or vellous cause i am so blonde anyway, i guess time will tell. i have had quite a few "dam dude i thought you were bald" and " your hair is comming back thick" comments which make me feel pretty dam good! i still have a long way to go but the bottom line is, i was as skeptical as the rest of you in the beginning but, stick with it and slowly you WILL see results. good luck to all

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah man! Congratulations.

Do us a favor and come back at month 6 for another update (if not before then).

Good luck!

Molecula Helpo

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Congratulations and thank you for coming back to post!

HairLossTalk.com

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The article on HairLossTalk.com about MSM states that it may or may not help. So if i assume MSM is no good, then i think minoxidil and nizoral are doing the job for you.
How come you are applying just once a day application of minoxidil. Shouldn't it be applied twice daily?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on MSM since I started minoxidil and I can attest to its synergistic effects.

My major shed was very liveable and the stuff just grows back with major force! I have to cut my hair every week now to keep it trim. I'm on 4 grams MSM a day, twice morning, twice night.

On top of that, it has done extreme wonders for my joints. I run and am otherwise physically active and I find its been better for my joints than glucosamene.

Seems to have made my joints very tough.

wils

Established Member
Reaction score
good news man, which brand msm and how much dosage? :roll:

viperfish

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back! Please, please keep us posted on how fluridil works out for you!!!! Does it seem to be drying your hair or causing irritation???

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
MSM

where do you get MSM, is it in the aisle at your everyday grocery store? I hear people talk about it alot on here and have never seen it.

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
the msm brand i use is called "now" i get it at the vitamen cottage, it is 1000mg per pill and i take two a day, its really cheap. my work schedule dosent allow me to apply minoxidil 2x a day plus i have to get my fluridil treatment in there at night, hopefully this fluridil will kick ***, it should for the price LOL but that dosnet mean anything (we all know that!) i have finasteride here at home but i want to see how far i can get with this before i pull out the big guns. stick with it guys, im just an avg. guy and its working for me. :D

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
nexus81 said:
The article on HairLossTalk.com about MSM states that it may or may not help. So if i assume MSM is no good, then i think minoxidil and nizoral are doing the job for you.
How come you are applying just once a day application of minoxidil. Shouldn't it be applied twice daily?
MSM has sulfur in it . If there is any benefit to msm its because it gives your body the needed sulfur to make hair which is mostly sulfur

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Assuming you have a sulfur deficiency in the first place. Which is a huge assumption that would probably be wrong for 99% of people.

HairLossTalk.com