Dont come here much

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I dont hit this board as much as I use to......why? My hair is growing in real nice :) thanks to all the past and present posters and throwing out that knowledge and encouragement.

Im on my way, its good to have hair back. I will have to scan some pics of before and after. Remember just be positive and patient. Have a good regime and be religious with it.

Pce Brian << the dood that spins on his head :lol:

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
That is great news, finally with you and diddy and a few others we are hearing succsessful stories and some optimism, instead of the usual horror and pessimistic stories.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha.

Some days I'll stop by and read nothing but horror stories and accounts of treatments not working.

Just in the past five minutes, I've read three newly posted stories of success.

Crazy.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
wastingpenguins said:
Haha.

Some days I'll stop by and read nothing but horror stories and accounts of treatments not working.

Just in the past five minutes, I've read three newly posted stories of success.

Crazy.

Actually, "horror stories" are pretty rare. A lot of people complain of mild side effects while on finasteride, especially toward the beginning of treatment, but there are very few horror stories. I see an actual horror story (which I consider to be long-term problems after discontinuing finasteride) maybe once every few weeks at the very most. Trust me on this, because I always keep an eye out for them, being in the midst of a horror story myself.