Dont DRINK and PROPECIA!

NOMORELOSS

Reaction score
Hi guys is it true that you cant drink alchool while on propecia?

Is it true it cuts the alchool effects(the good ones :lol: ) and you dont get drunk :hairy: ?

Is it a real dangerous and destructive combination to the liver?

i mean i am 22 and am a very PARTY PEOPLE....i do love my drinks.

Please share your alchool/propecia/liver experiences.

Deaner

Reaction score
lol, what the hell? Where did you hear this crap? I can still get right proper loaded while on Propecia, and I don't see why taking Propecia and drinking would be any more dangerous than taking alot of other pharmaceutical drugs and drinking, since most pharmaceutical drugs are metabolized in the liver, and thus make the liver take a hit either way. At least this is how I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong. However, like I said, I still get nice and ripped even though I'm taking Propecia :)

Edit; For the record, it's "alcohol", not "alchool"

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Deaner said:
I can still get right proper loaded while on Propecia, and I don't see why taking Propecia and drinking would be any more dangerous than taking alot of other pharmaceutical drugs and drinking, since most pharmaceutical drugs are metabolized in the liver, and thus make the liver take a hit either way.

Since we're correcting people. That's a huge run on sentence....Come on dude, three commas in once sentence. :p

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner, you jumped on pleasehelpme for having a potty mouth, but arent you a bit young to be getting good and ripped? Aren't ya boy

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NOMORELOSS said:
Hi guys is it true that you cant drink alchool while on propecia?

Is it true it cuts the alchool effects(the good ones :lol: ) and you dont get drunk :hairy: ?

Is it a real dangerous and destructive combination to the liver?

i mean i am 22 and am a very PARTY PEOPLE....i do love my drinks.

wtf are you trying to spread fear in this forum? Where did you get this information? who told you this?

Go to your dermatologist and ask them this question. but i pesronally doubt it, there was no mention of this sort of thing in FDA trials on finasteride and something like this(lots of men drink) would be heavily documented

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
NOMORELOSS said:
Short of getting a biopsy who knows what effect alcohol & propecia are having on their liver, I'd guess not much but...

If you're really concerned about this perhaps there is one other way of checking. Back in the Middle Ages physicians studied the colour, odour, and taste of urine to assess a patients health, so perhaps you might like to start collecting samples.