Don't look at your hair before your morning shower!

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This will only make you depressed. I keep forgetting this, and I wake up and look at my hair before I take a shower. It looks twice as thin, probably because it is greasy before taking a shower in the morning. It is much worse when I forget to shower at night, like after a night of drinking. But then I take a shower, and dry my hair a bit, and it looks a lot thicker.

But man did I get depressed today when I woke up. Even though finasteride has stopped my hair loss quite well, I think I am still losing my hair line, little by little. F*cking male pattern baldness!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
that is priceless advice. I don't know where you get your ideas from, but they're ingenious. Thank you.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i start the day great by just touching my hair, same thin sh*t always. :roll: Why cant i wake up with like messed up thick hair to look feel :? :-x :-x f*** mirrors too :hairy:

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Just don't look at all brothers!!!

I always start the day seeing my hair at its worst as I get up close when its still semi-wet to apply my couvre up front. Not fun! It gives me a warped feeling of how bad it is. Then hours later I can't help but see it at some point throughout the day and it looks f*****g awesome in comparison. But in general, for any of us, a mirror (or worse yet a car window) is just going to hurt our confidense since our eyes go straight to the worse part of our hair loss to check how bad it looks. Its been said before and I'll say it again: IT'S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE!!!!