Dont you hate ......!!!!!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont you hate it when your girlfriend plays with your hair...your thinking f*** b**ch your gonna rub off all my hair!!!!....this better end in a blowjob!!!!!!!!

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
I've sort of hurt my girlfriends feelings by not letting her mess with my hair. But that was just once when I was particularly sensitive about my loss... now i just let her do it and divert attention from my hair one way or another. :)

She won't rub off your hair unless she gets really vigorous, so don't worry about that.

G

If my girlfriend is really nice to me I let her play with my hair, if she's not nice it's stays in the bag under my bed where I keep it.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I worry alot when they play with it, but I love the feeling so much, it overpowers the uncomfortable feeling.

Might as well enjoy it while we can guys, one day.. it might not be possible.

I do find that women love the back of my head more than anything, second place being the top.

G

My girl plays with my hair and I don't feel uncomfortable about it. I quite like it actually.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah the good old days, when I was a kid without any hairloss. I used to love it when someone played with my hair.

Now I absolutely hate it when someone touches my hair. :evil:

hairface

Reaction score
Since that I started finasteride i became attracted to men so I broke up with my girlfriend, no more worries!

GET ON finasteride NOW ! :lol:

G

hairface said:
Since that I started finasteride i became attracted to men so I broke up with my girlfriend, no more worries!

me too, 67% gay and rising :freaked:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well guys im at that point right now where i know im thinning but no one around me knows even if my girl gets an inch from my hair.....just cause she doesnt know the signs...but how could i go about like brushing her off my hair ..without coming off liek a dick?

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
hairface said:

me too, 67% gay and rising :freaked:

Dutasteride here. 89% homosexual and rising. I am officially as queer as football bats.

G

blue said:
Well guys im at that point right now where i know im thinning but no one around me knows even if my girl gets an inch from my hair.....just cause she doesnt know the signs...but how could i go about like brushing her off my hair ..without coming off liek a dick?

I suggest a mild current is passed through specially fashioned shoulder pads to 'remind' her, it would be fairly cheap to adapt an old cattle prod for this purpose.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This cant be good for Social Drinker :freaked2: