Doo's Story - (23 yrs old - what regimen? - with PICS)

Smaja

Reaction score
Re: doo (23 yrs old - what regimen? - with PICS)

You're on finasteride which is probably the best treatment out there for hair loss, just give it some time (6 months) and you should see results especially with your type of diffuse thinning.

A multi-vitamin is a good idea maybe add some MSM and Vit C.

I'm not really a fan of minoxidil I would only add it in if you see things getting worse or want faster results. nizoral is a good idea, at the very least it's good for scalp health.

On the plus side, your existing hair hairs looks silky and healthy so stress might be part of the problem.

doo

Reaction score

Thanks for your reply Smaja,

Any other comments or suggestions regarding the situation?

I would also like to add the fact that I did a prostatitis (is it the right term?) at the very end of this stressy period (beginning of September): I was suffering of incontinence, and took antibiotic for about a month and solved the problem.

My hair loss appeared for me just a few days before this started.

Thanks all again.

doo

Reaction score

Smaja said:
You're on finasteride which is probably the best treatment out there for hair loss, just give it some time (6 months) and you should see results especially with your type of diffuse thinning.

A multi-vitamin is a good idea maybe add some MSM and Vit C.

I'm not really a fan of minoxidil I would only add it in if you see things getting worse or want faster results. nizoral is a good idea, at the very least it's good for scalp health.

On the plus side, your existing hair hairs looks silky and healthy so stress might be part of the problem.

I have been adding Vit. C to my regimen.

Could you tell me what MSM is supposed to do, and where can I buy it?

Thanks to all.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, MSM only makes your hair grow faster. I guess that means you see whatever results you'll get sooner. I'm not sure where to buy it, I can never find it in a pharmacy.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, you are thinning and it will look worse if you had short hair... My opinion is to not waste any time and get on the big 3...

Good luck