Dpdr's Story - (age 17, from brazil) (New Pictures****)

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself (My English is half bad), I am here in Brazil, got 17 years and started to lose hair more or less than 1 year and started to do the following treatment:

Saw palmetto 300mg
Vit B5 80mg
Coenzyme Q10 30mg
Ketoconazole Shampoo
Minoxidil 5%

But what led to my fall was not because my food or Vitamins and ate fruits and vegetables, started the best food I ate and my hair and my skin improved

Scratch your head and I saw an entry here (AAG) and wanted to know if I have much a chance to take back the region in unborn hair, I am very stressed and nervous and my doctor told it may be that caused this AAG but also wore a lot of cap even in summer

I know if I have any chance of improvement or not? Orthomolecular aid treatment at something?

Yesterday I fell 7 wires during the bath, today I fell in the afternoon 9 and Monday I fell 7 also, is this normal? before you treat me I lost on average 19,21 during bath threads

Here are some of my pics:

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
How long have you been on them med's? Maybe you should give them atleast 12months, if you feel they are'nt working switch to Finasteride and Nizoral.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Mitchem said:
How long have you been on them med's? Maybe you should give them atleast 12months, if you feel they are'nt working switch to Finasteride and Nizoral.

I took the Saw Palmetto for 4 months, and now I'm using the shampoo with Ketoconazole Minoxidil and yet I was to pick up with the recipe that I will take the tablets

I still have chances of being born again that hair ae? I am afraid to stay well and only get worse because it is only the right hand so he ta

My doctor said it was because I am stressed and nervous that it started in my exams because ae had everything OK

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
Mitchem said:

I took the Saw Palmetto for 4 months, and now I'm using the shampoo with Ketoconazole Minoxidil and yet I was to pick up with the recipe that I will take the tablets

I still have chances of being born again that hair ae? I am afraid to stay well and only get worse because it is only the right hand so he ta

My doctor said it was because I am stressed and nervous that it started in my exams because ae had everything OK

Just try and hang in there fella. Either give the meds more time or switch to the main 3 which I think most people use on here.

1.Finasteride 2. minoxidil liquid/foam 3. Nizoral. Im on these but have only been using 3months so not seen much improvement as of yet but you need to give them atleast 1 year.

Im not sure on Saw palmetto. Someone on here will help you soon though mate, you just need be patiant.

Edit: just noticed you're on minoxidil and ket/nizoral.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Today I started to use a shampoo that has mixed Minoxidil 2% and Ketoconazole

And today I will begin to take 1 capsule a day that has mixed it Saw Palmetto, Finasteride 1mg and 2 more other components, this is by using more or less than 1 year I have some improvement?

I heard Saw Palmetto cause some pain in the testicles (the times I feel it) can damage something?

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw palmetto is suppose to lower dht. Lower levels of dht can cause some side effects, like the one you mentioned. If you feel the side effects are really bad and last for a long time you're better of quitting the medication.

Anyways, if you take finasteride, you don't really have to take saw palmetto anymore, because finasteride also lowers dht levels but better. You'll have to give it some time before you can tell a difference though.

You mention washing your head with a shampoo that contains both keto and minoxidil, what is this shampoo called?

BTW, I think your hair doesn't look bad at all.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
eXVee said:
Saw palmetto is suppose to lower dht. Lower levels of dht can cause some side effects, like the one you mentioned. If you feel the side effects are really bad and last for a long time you're better of quitting the medication.

Anyways, if you take finasteride, you don't really have to take saw palmetto anymore, because finasteride also lowers dht levels but better. You'll have to give it some time before you can tell a difference though.

You mention washing your head with a shampoo that contains both keto and minoxidil, what is this shampoo called?

BTW, I think your hair doesn't look bad at all.

Yes my shampoo and Ketoconazole Minoxidil is together, my fear is that entry is more or I can not improve it ae

My dermatologist said that I have problems with fungi, if it ae (e always had a few injuries in this region) have chances of improvement?