DR Arvind Poswal - Help please!

HAIRweGO

Reaction score
hi all, i'm looking into having an hair transplant (third, 2 others with dhi) and would like some advice on DR arvind Poswal. im a caucasean male, 38, with fine hair and looking for mainly crown work. i will probably go for a strip because of an earlier hair transplant and a slightly unsightly scar! dr a is in india so i presume he usually works on indian men and women, who tend to have thicker hair. so will his work benefit me with fine hair? thanks for your help.

JJ09

Reaction score
I don’t believe hair characteristics will impede a Dr’s ability to perform a quality hair transplant, (unless of course if you’re not a candidate at all and an ethical Dr will tell you so) however the end result will differ, where thick coarse hair will obviously give better cover.

I can only tell you what I have seen online in regards to Dr Arvinds work and he’s been posting some remarkable cases. I’m sure he has had to deal with a variety of hair characteristics.

rv1

Reaction score
Hi I am male 26....i am looking forward to do a hair transplant of 4000 Folicules....with Dr Arvind poswal India....i am thinking of Strip due to cost.....can u suggest me based on ur expereince abt the strip method from Dr Arvind...
Cheers.
rv1