Dr Bhatti Darling Buds Or Dr Cole ?

vz778

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Bhatti is cheaper option even if Cole offers discounted rates in his new Greek clinics

Judged purely on skills, results and experience, IF money wasn't an issue which one of these 2 is better suited for:

-creating natural Caucasian hairlines(nothing worse then seeing fake hairline, shd not be detectable at all)
- preserving and using donor, least scarless

Joely

Reaction score
Not overly impressed with Dr Bhatti. Get's the odd good result but always looks like there's fairly large gaps between grafts and doesn't seem to spread out extractions in the donor area. Not sure about Dr Cole but i believe Dr ******** operates out of that Greek clinic to and I'd probably lean towards him to be honest.

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest and the conversation guys. Both Dr Cole and Dr B-isanga are amongst the absolute elite in FUE surgery today. Their experience, approach, artistry and how ethical they are, is invaluable. Then consider the fact they are offering extremely competitive price points in Athens and anybody considering surgery should genuinely consider ******** Cole as a viable option.

Both physicians have their patients long term interests as their absolute priority as they continue to evolve the field of FUE.

Contact me via email or WhatsApp if I can assist you in anyway or explain anything more regarding the new Athens clinic.