Dr Civas / Dr Saifi/ Body Hair Transplants?

Scotstudent89

Reaction score
I can finally start my own thread!

So basically, I am weighing up my options on whether to go for hair transplant or just embrace baldness. I'm 25, diffuse thinning over crown and front of head, call it NW3 or 4 probably. I don't do minoxidil but should, I do use nizoral, and i'm really not into finasteride/dutasteride/ etc because of the sides. I know debate rages on this, but for me personally, it's just a no-goer. Had ED once because of thyroid problems, and nothing is worth risking that again.

If I go for the hair transplant; my budget allows me to go for FUT with Dr Saifi in Poland, who looks good from all i've read, Or FUE with Dr. Civas in Turkey, who looks great from his website. I'd really appreciate it if anyone who has experienced the procedure with these surgeons could get back to me and let me know about how it was, and what their results have been like so far.

& Can anyone say anything on body hair transplants in europe? Would be very interested in this too....

Also, young guy going for first hair transplant, not taking meds....how many grafts is sensible? Tempted to smash out for 3000 but then do wonder about hair loss progressing, although it seems like it has stabilised in terms of area...Thoughts of online bro-science experts please?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair transplant without finasteride, while you are already NW3 or NW4 at 25? Does that make any sense at all?

Scotstudent89

Reaction score
hair transplant without finasteride, while you are already NW3 or NW4 at 25? Does that make any sense at all?

Please do explain, why wouldn't it? Does it make any sense at all to make yourself more attractive if your dong doesn't work?