Dr David Kelly: new evidence that points to cover up

HughJass

Reaction score
]Dr David Kelly: The damning new evidence that points to a cover-up by Tony Blair's government

By Miles Goslett and Stephen Frost
Last updated at 9:24 AM on 26th June 2010

* Comments (147)
* Add to My Stories

The official story of Dr David Kelly is that he took his own life in an Oxfordshire wood by overdosing on painkillers and cutting his left wrist with a pruning knife.

He was said to be devastated after being unmasked as the source of the BBC’s claim that the Government had ‘sexed up’ the case for war in Iraq.

A subsequent official inquiry led by Lord Hutton into the circumstances leading to the death came to the unequivocal conclusion that Kelly committed suicide.

Yet suspicions of foul play still hang heavy over the death of the weapons expert whose body was found seven years ago next month in one of the most notorious episodes of Tony Blair’s premiership.

Many believe the truth about the manner of Dr Kelly’s death has never been established properly. Some even fear that the 59-year-old, the world’s leading expert in biological and chemical weapons, was murdered.

Of course, it would be easy to dismiss these sceptics as wild conspiracy theorists — but for the fact they include eminent doctors and MPs.

The blanket of secrecy thrown over the case by the last Labour Government has only fuelled the sense of mystery.

In January this year, it emerged that unpublished medical and scientific records relating to Dr Kelly’s death - including the post-mortem report and photographs of his body - had been secretly classified so as not to be made public for 70 years.

Lord Hutton, who had been appointed by Blair, was responsible for this extraordinary gagging order, yet its legal basis has baffled experts accustomed to such matters.

Against this shadowy background, we have conducted a rigorous and thorough investigation into the mystery that surrounds the death of David Kelly. And our investigation has turned up evidence which raises still more disturbing questions.

Our new revelations include the ambiguous nature of the wording on Dr Kelly’s death certificate; the existence of an anonymous letter which says his colleagues were warned to stay away from his funeral; and an extraordinary claim that the wallpaper at Dr Kelly’s home was stripped by police in the hours after he was reported missing - but before his body was found.

continuted here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0scYvP91C

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(read the story from the guardian rather than the daily hate mail
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... avid-kelly,
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010 ... on-inquiry)

hmm i think it is suspicious that lord hutton did make the gagging order for 70 years in order to "prevent unnecessary distress to the wife and child of david kelly"
i tbh do believe we only went to iraq to keep diplomatic relations with a contra that at the time was ran by a complete delusional retard

here is a conspiracy video for those who have an hour to burn:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 411489909#

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Happens all the time in the US man.. Look at this moron Obama and how many times hes lied and failed in office yet the media doesn't report on it. Sad that its just excepted.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
Look at this moron Obama and how many times hes lied and failed in office yet the media doesn't report on it.

Give me some examples of that.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just remembered one of Obama's most egregious lies: "Oni from HairLossTalk.com has never had sexual relations with his long-time companion Dave."

oni

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Sorry, I just remembered one of Obama's most egregious lies: "Oni from HairLossTalk.com has never had sexual relations with his long-time companion Dave."

Dave is my pet name for your sister........................................... :whistle:

Please ask her for me Bryan, she needs to start putting the spironolactone cream on her top lip and her back........................................... :whistle:

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Dear america, you have got a 2 party system that is perpetuated by the network effect due to your voting system which encourages insincere voting, an introduction of proportional representation or alternative vote would cancel this effect out

Dear america, the republican party do not have the intelligence that is required to run the most powerful country on earth, it was clearly visible by their choice for Sarah palin to run for vice president
even if obama is only doing a mediocre job, instead of criticising him count your lucky stars you didn't get mccain who would of ruined the country by now