Dr Feller for hair transplant any help or advice??

denzy

Reaction score
Hi iam new to this forum so any advice would be great.

I have wanted to get a hair transplant for some time and have been researching different companies etc. After reading this forum I have decided that going to the U.S (unless there is a good surgeon in europe) would be the best way as the UK companies sound to much of a risk.

I want to use Dr Feller I am just wondering from anyone who has used him before and from the UK how do i go about getting in touch and sending him pre-op photos.
Also how long would i jave to stay in the U.S before and after the op??

Also how much did the trip cost you altogether including the transplant??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hi Mate,

Like yourself i have decided to use Dr Feller and travel to get my H/T. I've not spoken to Dr Feller as yet but spoke to Spex, his UK representative, who i am meeting with tomorrow. Your best bet will be to get in touch with him via email, spexhair@aol.com.

Also check out www.fellermedical.com, it has all the costs etc, plus photos of Dr F's work. I've done my research and Dr Feller appears to be among the best of the H/T Doctors.

This may help also, WWW.HAIR-HELP.CO.UK. :)

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Denzy,

I had a hair transplant with Dr Feller about 18 months ago, as Petchsky says contact spex and he will mediate between you and the doctor, he is a great guy and very helpful, the cost depends on how much work you will need.

As for the time in the US, I stayed for about 4 days.

Regards

Lucky

LFC

Reaction score
I'm having a hair transplant with Dr Feller in 7 weeks, excited and nervous at the same time! As said earlier, Spex is very helpful and can arrange most things with you - he spoke with Dr Feller's office and arranged a date and time for me, then gave me the contact details for his assistant. Usual day for hair transplant patient's from the UK is a Friday due to the 4 day weekend travel reductions :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
Nice work LFC, earliest i can in is 26th January, can't wait though...you planning on seeing new york or holing yourself up in the hotel room?

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Petchsky,

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you get on with Spex?

Of course I've heard great things about him, but the opinion from a well respected long time HairLossTalk.com'er would be great.

:)

Petchsky

Reaction score
He was great... just a guy who has had a bad transplant in the past, Feller did some repair work for him and then did some extra work on top. You have probably seen spex's photos, and his hair looked great, i even walked past him thinking that can't be him.

Because of his experiences he wants to help others, so does it for free, just gets his expenses paid by Dr Feller... he is also happy to talk about other H/T Dr's and there is no pressure what so ever, he takes some photos and asks if you want him to send them to Feller.

Good experience for me, and if you're in the uk and you want to use Feller, or you are considering Feller among others, then it's worth speaking to spex :)

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
He was great... just a guy who has had a bad transplant in the past, Feller did some repair work for him and then did some extra work on top. You have probably seen spex's photos, and his hair looked great, i even walked past him thinking that can't be him.

Because of his experiences he wants to help others, so does it for free, just gets his expenses paid by Dr Feller... he is also happy to talk about other H/T Dr's and there is no pressure what so ever, he takes some photos and asks if you want him to send them to Feller.

Good experience for me, and if you're in the uk and you want to use Feller, or you are considering Feller among others, then it's worth speaking to spex :)
Cheers Petchsky, I've really got to pull my finger out and go see him.

Denzy, go see him. Everything I've heard in the past 3 or 4 odd years he's one of the good uns!

LFC

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Nice work LFC, earliest i can in is 26th January, can't wait though...you planning on seeing new york or holing yourself up in the hotel room?

I'm goin with my brother, gonna see how i am and if i can wear a hat or somethin safely without damaging any grafts, i'm 90% certain i'll be confined in the room though :( I'll do a little write up and maybe pics etc of the set up if i can :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
That would be cool, also help with boredom...

Will they have internet in the hotel room?