Dr Feller in the UK

s.a.f

Reaction score
Spex has informed me that Dr Feller will be visiting the UK in may and will be available for personal consultations.

He will be available Saturday 19th May 2012 in Dublin.

This is a rare opportunity for anyone interested in hair transplant's or just wanting the opinion of one of the worlds best surgeons.

If you are interested in meeting Dr Feller for a 1:1 consultation whilst he is over here in the UK then contact Spex via email to arrange a time: support@spexhair.com

Spex is also available to meet and speak to as he will be helping coordinate the days.

There are only a certain number of available appointments to meet Dr Feller now whilst he is in the UK so if interested be sure to book early.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*And Ireland.

:)

Ozai

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Spex has informed me that Dr Feller will be visiting the UK in may and will be available for personal consultations.

This is a rare opportunity for anyone interested in hair transplant's or just wanting the opinion of one of the worlds best surgeons.

If you are interested in meeting Dr Feller for a 1:1 consultation whilst he is over here in the UK then contact Spex via email to arrange a time: support@spexhair.com

Spex is also available to meet and speak to as he will be helping coordinate the days.

There are only a certain number of available appointments to meet Dr Feller now whilst he is in the UK so if interested be sure to book early.

I'm sorry.. but what's so rare about this? the salesman you're referring to is charging $10 per graft scalp to scalp.. not to mention other blood work expenses.. which could amount to $250, which is OUTRAGEOUS!

world's best surgeons? Well that's your opinion! But I've seen very similar results almost everywhere now at a fraction of the cost.

But tell me something.. Is promoting doctors not against the rules of this forum?

Cheers,

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
Ozai said:
I'm sorry.. but what's so rare about this? the salesman you're referring to is charging $10 per graft scalp to scalp.. not to mention other blood work expenses.. which could amount to $250, which is OUTRAGEOUS!

world's best surgeons? Well that's your opinion! But I've seen very similar results almost everywhere now at a fraction of the cost.

But tell me something.. Is promoting doctors not against the rules of this forum?

Cheers,

Why are you being so defensive? It's pretty well known in the hair transplant industry that Dr. Feller is one of the best surgeons out there and there's not many people that would dispute that fact.

Ozai

Reaction score
Naltima said:
Ozai said:
Why are you being so defensive? It's pretty well known in the hair transplant industry that Dr. Feller is one of the best surgeons out there and there's not many people that would dispute that fact.

Naltima, not defensive nor offensive, just stating facts. Those surgeons are mushrooming now.. Just google the word "FUE hair transplant" and you'll get over 744,000 results in less than 0.55 seconds!

Just hang in there buddy, give it another year or two, and you'll get your 2,000 FUE for less than $3,000 hear it from a financial advisor, in the United States too!

The Supply is exponentially increasing. Soon enough those very talented Indian and Chinese surgeons who would happily agree to make a little less than $2 million a year will step in, and then words like "world renowned" and "Jesus descending to my town for consultation" will become a thing of the past.

All the Best,

Cassin

Reaction score
Ozai said:
s.a.f said:

Cheers,
I don't see this as promoting but I genuinely appreciate you being on guard. Thank you.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, wish I had the cash and was ready for a consult, maybe next year. I appreciate the heads-up. :/

Technically this probably is a promotion that shouldn't be allowed, but as there are only a handful of reputable surgeons in the entire world, and s.a.f. has been screwed over in the UK before I can see why he posted it.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Well, wish I had the cash and was ready for a consultancy, maybe next year. I appreciate the heads-up. :/

Technically this probably is a promotion that shouldn't be allowed, but as there are only a handful of reputable surgeons in the entire world, and s.a.f. has been screwed over in the UK before I can see why he posted it.

EXACTLY MY THINKING. :bravo:

Its a difficult line sometimes deciding on what's spam. Here's the way I look at this . We have to be able to talk about companies good and bad But we need to be fair about it, especially to the posters. This is something unique and special from a long time surgeon who is going to help people in the UK which is a place I have read constant posts by members dearly wishing some of the big name surgeons would visit to help them. Sure...Dr Feller is incredibly likely to gain some business from this post but that's ok. More importantly there are some of our friends in the UK who have a possible answer to their problems.