Dr Gho?

Lowlow

Reaction score
Hi there. Daily and long term lurker and very rare poster here. I spend far too much time on these sites for my own good health, more in hope, unfortunately. I was reading about a certain Dr Gho from the Netherlands on another site, and excuse my ignorance if he has been discussed here before, but I was wondering if anybody knows anything of this guy. He seems to have a mixed reputation. There is a lot of talk on this particular site about a new 'HST' form of FUE that he has successfully patented and basically there are claims being made of almost complete donor regeneration with this particular method. There is no mention of Acell anywhere and he has published a photo showing donor regeneration after the extraction of 3800 grafts from the rear of the scalp. It sounds fishy but a few of the usual very skeptical and vocal posters on this particular site, who are infinitely more informed than me, have been very generous in their praise and hopes - which is highly unusual for them. I am aware that a prominent Dutch footballer got a hair transplant from this guy quite recently, a bit of an Agassi type/build balding role model he seemed to be prior to this too unfortunately, and with a cracking Mrs. Hence the question. Anybody heard anything of this procedure or Doctor? Thanks.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He claimed to have done a similar thing about 10 years ago and it all turned out to be bullsh*t.

Maybe it's different this time round but until other doctors can replicate what he is claiming I won't believe it.

nw_2

Reaction score
His transplants are quite good actually. There's doubt about that method though.

That famous soccer player is Wesley Sneijder. He plays for Internazionale and scored 5 goals during the last World Cup. Everyone should know him or his wife. :woot:

Before & After.

foto_1090_wesley-sneijder-hoopt-op-sleutelrol-bij-wk.jpg
img-130111-098.onlineBild.jpg

yolanthe.jpg

Attachments

• sneijder2.jpg
    sneijder2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 566

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew that something had happened to Sneijders hair during this season! He was much balder not so long ago... now I have the answer.